Chapter 25

Saskia was standing at the door and seemed quite worried.

"You have to help me, Aryan," stated Saskia.

"Come in, Saskia. What happened?" replied Aryan.

"Hi, Ananya.... Reanna, even you are here. That's great. Please help me find a solution to this. I am in desperate need." Saskia exclaimed.

"First, sit down calmly, Saskia, and tell us what happened," said Reanna.

"Caroline, a close friend of mine, cancelled her wedding to her current fiancé at the last minute and is now getting married to her childhood sweetheart in the next 4 days! And this close to the holidays, we have no arrangements, nothing planned for her. I have contacted everyone in the market, and no one is available.  As a result, I made the trip to see Aryan in person to personally ask if he could sing at my friend's wedding. I know it's the last minute, but we don't have an option. Please tell me you will do it. It's a three-day destination wedding in Cancun, and nothing has been arranged yet. Nothing at all. She is my best friend, and I don't know what to do. " Saskia explained.

Ananya gave Saskia a glass of water. "Relax. Take a deep breath."

Saskia said, looking at him expectantly. "So, can you do it?"

"Of course, I can. It will be a great opportunity for me, Saskia. Thanks for considering me." said Aryan.

"Aryan, you have a wonderful voice. At my party, everyone kept talking about how great you were also. Thanks a million, but please excuse me. I must leave. There are so many things I need to wrap up, and we simply don't have the time for it. There is no wedding planner on hand. I am not sure what to do."

"Ananya can help you, Saskia. She loves to organise parties." Reanna interrupted.

"Is she a wedding planner? If she is, and if she is free, it will be awesome."

"Actually, she is not a wedding planner and has no experience with weddings. However, she's only just getting started. She is extremely hard working. She will be 100% committed to your best friend's wedding. She will look into each and every detail. She loves throwing parties, and my friend Mindy will help her any way she can."

"Do you mean Mindy Jones? The best wedding planner in the country?" said Saskia.

"Mindy is a dear friend and an awe-inspiring human being. She is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Like many others, I'm sure. Ananya will benefit from her guidance as well."

"But she has not done any weddings before."

"Saskia, everyone has to start somewhere. She will help you night and day with each and every coordination. She will be dedicated more than any other wedding planner can be to this project because her success will depend on it."

"Still..."

"I will guarantee that Ananya will do a fabulous job. I will be fully involved in every detail." Reanna explained.

My phone started to buzz... Rafe's number was displayed on my phone. I disconnected it. "So..."

"I guess you are right. I will not find anyone at such short notice. If Mindy helps Anaya, she can take her advice on important decisions and relevant contacts. And since you will be there, I guess I have nothing to worry about. Everyone must start somewhere, and it will be great to have someone else take care of all the coordination because I can't handle it. I want to enjoy the wedding, not work throughout it. So Ananya, will you be able to take this assignment?"