Chapter 24

I continued my quest to begin my new life, making the necessary changes to become the person I desired because the current version of myself would not work.

I think there are a few things that I need to change to help myself, to help Ananya and Aryan, and to be the person who can live on her terms. I must be an independent girl... financially, emotionally, and much more. What are the things I need to change for that... maybe...

My habits

My thinking

Control on my emotions

More skills

To reach that thousand-fold higher energy,

So how can I achieve that?

Well, the only way that I can achieve that is by taking small steps every day and making it a habit. REPROGRAM MY BRAIN WITH REPETITION. If I do it every day, even if I only achieve 1%, I end up achieving 30% in 30 days, which will be more than I have succeeded in the last six months. But it requires a commitment that I will do certain activities every day and get out of my comfort zone. I will stretch my limits. I will achieve my small goals every day, and eventually, I will reach my bigger goal.

I need to find some balance in my life ...

So, what are the pillars in anyone's life that one has to achieve every day to feel a sense of balance? What are the things I am missing in my life ... feeling of fun? The feeling of growth? Feeling of excellence ... my life is dominated by a few feelings like sadness, defeat, betrayal etc. right now, I need to balance it as soon as possible.

So, in my life, the pillars are ...

1. Family

2. Love

3. Career

4. Socialization and Friendship

5. Financial Security/Wealth

6. Spiritual Development/Social Welfare

7. Health/Fitness

8. Intellectual & Personal Growth

9. Recreation/Entertainment

10. Self Image

So, I have to start small... I made a timetable of things I need to do every day from my ten pillars to achieve some activity in all departments of life, be it for hours or a few minutes, but they will be part of my day for sure. Instead of wasting my time looking over the past and over-analyzing things ... I stopped giving myself enough time where I could remain idle with no objective. I tried to improve my productivity in a single day. It was much easier for people like my father and Rafe to achieve far more difficult things in a single day than a novice like me could do. But I have to start somewhere.

People are not born intelligent; rather, some people work hard every day to achieve the heights they have today. Others are left behind because when these guys were working on the bigger things, the other people, like me, were wasting time dreaming of a life with guys who betrayed me in the end. So, what are the things I must do? ... I know I need to start small because I can not achieve what they have achieved in the last ten years in one day. There is no comparison, but I have to start somewhere... ....to at least reach 10% of where my father and Rafe are today ... I can start small, like starting 30 minutes of exercise every day to work on my 7th pillar of health and fitness....I can read books on business skills like negotiations or do short courses on Coursera, etc., for half an hour to work on my career or personal growth pillar.

I will not be able to achieve much with my current skillset ... with current thinking... With the current vision ... I need to change it... I need to change it fast ... I need to change how my brain thinks... I need to change my subconscious response... I need to give my mind and body better content so I can make better decisions in life ... but how? Where do I start ...