Chapter 2

Y/N pov

Going round the coffee shop putting posters on walls for tonight's comedy night as usual on a every Wednesday night.The bell of the door went of signalling a person in the shop making me turn around to see Elizabeth but it was different she wasn't going to the till she was coming to me at the posters.

"Hey this seems fun will you be here tonight" she said looking at my blue eyes.

"Yes I will be I actually host these and then get others to preform you should try it I'm sure you'll be great" I said replying to her making her laugh slightly.

"No not all I'll be rubbish at it but never know might do it tonight for fun"she replied

"Ah come on your Elizabeth Olsen your meant to be on stage,it would be fun or if you want we could do a duel performance"I proposed the idea to her that she seemed to like.

"Yeah okay tonight me and you on stage making a full of are selfs " she teased

"You got a deal,do you want your usual" i said smiling while we walked over to the counters making her reply with a yes please.

I make her coffee putting a dog design on the top in cream giving it to her with a smile.

"Thank you I see you tonight at 7"she asked me making my feelings bubbling up hoping to be more then strangers.

"Yes you will but I gotta go my shift is done for today goodbye Elizabeth"I said walking to the door.

"Bye and by the way you can call me liz Elizabeth seems to formal"she said to me.

"Alright then goodbye liz"i said before walking out the door.

—————
6pm

So it's around 6:30 and I'm rushing to find a good outfit and half of my clothes are a mountain on my bed and I know it's not really an important event but I still want to look nice.

I ended up choosing black cargos and white tight crop to that shows my figure nicely and put a cream jacket on,as it's quite cold outside definitely at night time.

I make it to the coffee shop saying hi to Alex and talk for awhile and when I tell her about Lizzie she get excited for me when she found out that, I was able to hold a conversation without freaking out which I called her a bitch for but I knew was true though.

About 5 minutes later all of the guests walk in including Lizzie making me walk of over to her saying hi and she pulled me into a hug saying hi which I freaked out about blushing and when we pulled away she smirked at my red cheeks.

"You ready for an absolute mess tonight" she teased.

"Absolutely, it's are turn to go up let's go"i said getting up on stage and offering my hand to help her up which she took gratefully with a smile.

"Hello everyone, welcome to comedy night here. I'll be hosting first with my new co host no other than Elizabeth Olsen everyone"making everyone cheer in the audience.

"Hey guys I'm ready to give you a shit show of comedy even though, I'm know for preforming." She said back to the crowd.

Few minutes in and the crowd are loving it "my grandad died when I was young it was actually very tragic"i said

"oh how did he die"Lizzie replied

"It was from drink he got hit by Guinness truck"(if you know this reference I love you)
I said making the crowd laugh some getting the reference some not but laughing anyways.

Looking over to my left seeing Lizzie laughing lightly as well making me feel joy rising in me

"Alright guys already time is up next one is in 10 and the next one on the stage is Bailey smith" clapping for him to come up while we go down.

"That was amazing" Lizzie said while u sipped on my drink at the table.

"Yeah it was, you're really a multi talented women"
I said making Lizzie blush slightly at my comment.

"I would love to do this again you think I'm able to get your number" liz said making me freeze but her phone waving in front of me pulls me out.

"Y-yeah sure" i said reaching for her phone and putting my number in her phone saving it as Y/n
And typing hey so I have her number has well.

"Thank you dear I'll text you later when i get home"she replied making me smile at the idea being friends and not just customer and server.

For most of the night we just sat in comfortable silence talking to each other every now and then about are week making are time together amazing wishing it never ends but that time approached quicker than I hoped as we got are stuff to leave.

She stayed while I packed up for the night as Alex went early has I let her go home "Tonight was fun" Lizzie said breaking the silence.

"Yeah it was glad that you enjoyed it"i  said smiling at her grabbing my bag to leave.

"Goodnight Y/n text me when you home safe" she said while we stood outside the door locking it.

"Goodnight Lizzie you do too" i said as we hugged breathing in her sent before we separated and we home with smiles on are face.

———
Editor: longer chapter today for you lot hope your enjoying it.:))

8/5/23