Chapter 9

Y/n
Around 6 I'm chucking dresses on and taking them straight back off again until I find this nice black suit and a deep neck line with no shirt and nice makeup and dark red lip stick and curled hair just under my shoulders.

Knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts as I open the door to see a stunning women standing before me.

"Hey darling you look amazing" she said scanning me up and down with a smile on my face.

"Hey thank you so do you stunning as always"i say smiling at her.Her cheeks layering with redness.

"For you my lady" she said in a British accent which was quite good and handing me a bunch of roses that I told her was my favourite.

"Aww there my favourite thank you I'll put them in a vase and we can go" i said walking into my kitchen and filling my vase with water and putting the flowers in them walking back to the door where Liz is still standing with a smile on her face.

Putting her arm up in a hook so I can latch on while we walk to her car opening the door for me like a gentlewomen and putting her hand above me on the car roof so I don't hit my head while offering her hand to help me in which I take happily.

While driving there she focuses on the road glancing at me at a red light that makes me melt under looking at her back giving me a smile and taking my hands to kiss them leaving a lip stick stain that she asks me to keep.

Walking into the restaurant that is layered with white covered tables with black chairs and chandeliers hanging down at the entrance surrounded by wooden walls.

"Good evening ladies what is your booking under tonight" the waiter said scanning over the books.

"Under Olsen please"making the waiter nod picking up menus and leading us to the table at the corner.

"Any drinks to start tonight" he asked us.

"Yes please can we get 2 glasses of red wine and water please" Liz asked the waiter making him note it down coming back with them a few minutes later.

"Cheers to are first date and more to come" i said clicking are glasses together before taking a sip.

"What you thinking of getting"Liz asked.

"Probably pasta"Making her shake her head in amusement.

"Whatt I'm not adventurous" i said slightly laughing.

"I'm gonna order for you so you get something different for once unless you really want your pasta"she said to me still giving me the option to choose different.

"I'm good you can order then,surprise me" i replied to her making her nod her head and put the menu done ready for the waiter to come back.
Few minutes later we started a light conversation and the waiter came in asking what we wanted and Liz orders snails and orders me a lobster which straight away thinking of ordering my pasta instead.

"Tell me more about England I've only been to London"Liz asked with a smile grabbing my hand over the table making smoothing shapes on my hand.

"Well I grew up in a town in Cornwall where all the beaches and lakes are so me and my friends would jump in there all the time and stay out late and I worked a beach hut barista job were we roll round on skates so I am good at that and ice skating as well which was nice all the people there are really helpful and amazing but I just needed to leave as where I lived knew everyone's business"i said as Lizzie looked into my eyes taking my information in interested in my story's about where I live.

"You've lost your accent though bet it would've been really attractive "she teased making me smirk.

"Mhm bet it would've Alex knew me with my accent and I've got videos with it but it comes back when I go back to England so I bet you'll hear it" i said whipping my phone out showing her a video of me talking in it.

"Wait that is really attractive damm I missed out" she said making me go a deep crimson.

Before I could make a reply our food came out thanking the waiter for the food before he leaves again.I looked down it hesitant to try it but Liz take her fork and stabs a piece and putting it to my mouth waving it slightly.

"Come onnn try it, you could really like it" she said making me lean forwards taking a bite of it humming at the taste being nicer than I thought it was now digging into our food eating in silence.

After talking about her childhood about having to always work against her sisters trying to not be know had the Olsen twins sister which she successfully done and but still having a fun childhood.

"Any secret talents" i ask her

"Well I can move my thumb backwards" she said has demonstrating it as she speaks about it which I told her to stop doing it as it creeped me out.

"How about you" she asked back to me tilting her head slightly.

"Well I can speak Spanish,Russian and French" i said.

"wait say something in them languages"she said leaning forwards in her chair.

"Мне очень нравится тусоваться с тобой that was Russian." (I really like hanging out with you)
I said making her nod.

"Je veux t'emmener au prochain rendez-vous that was french and finally "( I wanna take you on the next date)

"Espero que hayas tenido una buena noche and Spanish what you think"i said asking Lizzie her opinion

"Well that was incredible hot and talented also what the fuck did you just say"she asked genuinely.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" i said as the waiter came over asking if we're ready for the bill which we nodded that we are getting my card out.

"Ay stop that my date I'm paying" she said putting a hand on mine moving it away from the card machine putting her card in as I was about to protest but to late.

We got up liking arms and hopping into the car for her to drive me home for the night. 5 minutes later pulling up to my house.

"Thank you I really enjoyed tonight" i said to her gratefully with a wide smile on my face.

"Yes me too can't wait to do it again"she replied just staring into each others eyes before Leaning in to the feeling of each others soft lips on each others fitting together like a puzzle piece as they move in sync with each mother before we pull away resting our heads together catching some breath before leaning back.

"Goodnight sweetheart sleep well" i said giving her a cheek kiss before getting out the door.

"Goodnight you too darling" she replied smiling when i bent down to the car window before standing up to walk to my door unlocking it before Lizzie drove off for the night with happiness filling our body's.

——

Editors note: I changed the timing and it takes place when dr strange is filmed and before love and death :))