Chapter 22

Y/n PoV

"Love I'm going to go shopping I'll be back soon do you want anything"i ask walking downstairs seeing my love on the couch reading a book.I'm planning to get some Christmas gifts before we go to my home town and I'll might get some stuff there as well.

"I don't think we need anything at the moment baby thanks though"she says looking up at me with that sunshine face.

"Okay I'll see you soon I love you"i say kissing her lips getting my car keys from the counter.

"Bye pretty girl I love you too"she says looking back down to her book while I'll move out of the door.

Okay what to get her I was thinking about this cooking class she's been talking about lately seems like a good idea and some relaxing stuff she likes that a lot and a memory photo book that might be nice oh wait maybe some jewellery .

I walk into the mall going to my first destination the jewellery shop I end up picking this necklace with a locket with a picture with us on the boat and the other side empty as she can pick in the future what to get.

I move to the another shop buying some massaging oils,face masks other various calming products.

And a the photo book I printed out various photos of us and the special moment we've shared like the club with scar,Flo and the twins the time where she asked me to be her girlfriend,thanksgiving and our dates with dates under neath them.

I'll book the cooking class online and they'll give me the tickets I'll print out for her and lastly a Polaroid camera with the films before buying myself some stuff to actually look like I've gone shopping.

"Honey I'm home"i say hearing feet pattering on the floor boards seeing her appear seeing the bags in my hand that she helps bring over.

"What did you get"she asked placing the bags down.

I start showing her the clothes I've got and some skin care stuff skipping over a Victoria secrets bag.

"Can I see what's in that bag"she say her eyebrow raising a smirk on her face.

"If you be a good girl you'll get to see it on"i say carrying on moving the bags up.

"For mommy please baby"she say grabbing for my face.

"Nope you'll see it if your good"i say making her whine as I'm not folding for her even though I'm tempted.

"Please"she says one more time making me shake my head at her.
"Later"i say making her nod.

I go upstairs hanging up the clothes up I've hid her presents in the spare bedroom no one goes in there really so it's good I've put the lingerie on I've got this baby blue set with garter belt and I've just put some baggy joggers and a t-shirt which was mildly uncomfortable but I wanna surprise my baby.

At the moment she's just sitting on the bar chair scrolling on her phone I'm planing to tease her so she can get to see the lingerie that she so badly want to see.

I go to lay on the couch getting comfy I hear the chair spin around foot steps coming seeing Lizzie in the corner of my eyes I open my arms for her making smile wider cuddling into me her back against my front.

She starts to move around more and she rubbing into I don't know if she's doing it on purpose or not but if she keeps this up I swear.

"Stop moving"i say into her ear.
"What I'm not doing anything"she says but I can hear the smirk in her voice.

"Stop I thought you wanted to see me in the lingerie but guess I'll go take it off"i say moving to get up a hand landing on my wrist pulling me back down.