Chapter 18

Y/n PoV

After the night at the club it seemed like a light switched we've been more open to share things with each other like her past relationship with Robbie and all I'm gonna say is I want to put that man in a ditch.Every so often he would hit her drunk or not you should never do that to anybody and the only people who knew where scar and the twins that's why they stood up so fast when he came.

So now to the present it's been about a week since then the start of December and as usual I'm around Lizzie's in her arms asleep waking up to soft kisses on my cheek a smile already on my face my eyes adjusting to the light before seeing the beautiful women sat in my lap with an adorable smile on her face.

"Good morning my baby girl"Liz says rubbing my stomach under my T-shirt making me groan at the name.
"What?" She questions tilting her head

"Good morning my angel it's just that I love that nickname."i say sitting up to wrap my arms around her waist hers around my neck her head on top of mine that's in the crook of her neck breathing in her vanilla scent.

"I can tell that by your red cheeks"she says leaning back to kiss my lips softly.

"I know your favourite nickname"i say looking into her wonderful green eyes.

"Yeah what's that"she says a soft smile still on her face so I start move head next to her ear.

"Mommy"I husk into her ear kissing her collar hearing her breath hitch a small moan in her throat.

"Mhm you naughty girl"she says putting her head to the side.

"Not what you said the other night if I can remember it was I'm your good girl"i said leaning to at her sweet spot suckling in it before jumping up and running downstairs hearing her shout my name before hearing the shower turn on.

I decide to put some croissants in the oven and cut up some fruit to go on the side as I'm taking the croissants out the oven Liz comes down in a baggy shirt and shorts seeming like we're going to have a chill day.

"Sweetheart can you get some plates for me has I continue these"i ask which she complies getting up reaching above me making me slightly arch over the counter before she put the plates down pushing at the top of my spine to get me fully bend over one hand on my hip the other at the back of my neck.

"Mhm this would be a nice position you bent over in front of me while I have my strap on slowly going in and out until you beg me to go faster and when I do your begging me to stop would you like that."she husks into my ear her body bent over mine making me whimper at the dirty words not being able to respond my mind gone blank.

"I asked you a question princess would like mommy to take you like this"she says gripping tighter where her hand are.

"Yes mommy please"i begged the heat between my legs getting to me now.

"I would but you just cooked some wonderful breakfast it'll be a shame if it goes to waste and I don't know if you noticed but there's snow"she says moving away pointing out the kitchen door.

"There's snow!"i say stumbling before I get there hearing a giggle.

"Let's eat princess then we can go out side"she says with a smile on her face.

After a while we've eaten and changed into some warmer clothes to go out side.

"Wow this is amazing"i say spinning around has this like the third time seeing snow in New York it's always pure white snow few inches deep the trees decorated with white the once loud city quite and when I stop to look at Lizzie all that I can see is the adoration in her eye.

"Let's make a snowman love"she say grabbing a handful of snow rolling it into a ball before patting more snow on it and rolling it on the ground collecting more snow creating the biggest bottom ball me coping her actions to create the middle ball and the top snow ball stacking them on top of each other creating an at least 4ft snowman.
We stand back pretty proud of ourselves smiles on our face looking at our snowman presenting my hand so she can high five which she does.

"What we naming it"she asks.

"Alfred the snowman wait he missing something"i say talking my hat and scarf of wrapping it around him and sticking sticks for arms putting stones for eyes and a smile.

"Perfect"i says as she's wrapping her arms around me to give me some heat as I gave mine to Alfred.

"Yep except for the wonky arms and a crooked eyes"she says her head on my shoulder.

"Hey! It's on the inside that counts"I defend making her nod her head.
"Yep sorry Alfred your perfect" she says kissing my cheek before stepping away I turn around wondering what she's doing my hands in my pockets so I don't get enough time to block the snow ball coming my way straight onto my face.

"What the hell it's on your going down " I say wiping the snow of my face going behind Alfred collects snow.

She keeps throwing snow balls at me knocking the snowman's  head off making me fake cry.

"You monster you killed Alfred"i say in an fake upset voice.

"Yep he's dead he will be missed" she say making a cross against her chest making me shake my head charging at her with the snow balls throwing them at her making her get up running away with a squeal.

I end up bear hugging her putting all the snow balls in her hood of her coat without her knowing.

"Hi pretty girl"i say kissing her lips.
"Hey darling this is quite change form chasing me with snowballs"she say raising her eyebrows.

"Mhm it is isn't it " i say smirk reaching for her hood playing with the fur before pulling it over head making her let out a sequel from the coldness.

"Karma is a bitch"i say seeing her look up at me with a 'are you serious face'.
"Let's go inside light a fire and bake some cupcakes yeah"i say offering my hand which she takes her eyes lighting up with enjoyment liking the idea following me inside to upstairs to get changed into comfy warm clothes each other not wearing there own which makes me smile each other not wanting to wear there own preferring the others.

"Okay chef Lizzie what do we do"i ask pointing the wooden spoon at her grabbing it.

"Well we've got a vanilla box of cupcakes and i know how much you like the smell of vanilla"she says smile at me.

"Yeah reminds me of a special someone" i say wiggling my eyebrows making her blush.

"Pretty much chuck everything in and put it the oven"she says.

Well she just chucked everything in while I stood behind her hugging her waist my head on her shoulder kissing her neck.

"Done"she says kissing my check stepping backwards to put it in the oven grabbing my hand pulling me to the couch laying down her on top of me smoothing my side.

When the cupcakes are finished the timer goes off Lizzie getting up leaving me without warmth wanting her back.

"I'll be back honey"she says kissing my lips before pulling the cupcakes out putting them on plates on top of the table opening my arms for her again which she accepts falling back into me grabbing us a cupcake turning on the tv watching some Disney films.

We end up falling asleep but I wake up before her carrying her upstairs still asleep changing her tucking her in bed me joining her cuddling up behind her.

"Goodnight love I love you forever and always"i say drifting of to sleep.

A/N 1k views let's go