Chapter 31

Y/n PoV

I decided to do this photoshoot thing but not the interview as Lizzie also thought it was a good idea and said that I did amazing on the red carpet and it doesn't matter if I don't do it .
It helped with her publicity and gained a ton of followers on her instagram as well.

From the money I got on the little extra I was I took her on this amazing date to a nice restaurant and took her to this museum we talked about.

We're on the way to the studio now and she just told me it was the wired interview but sadly no board that you rip that paper of to reveal the sentence for me but Liz will and is definitely no small studio name.

We go into the studio holding her hand for some what of a support for me as I still don't know exactly what I'm doing I just been told to sit there and look pretty and when you get asked a question reply to it.

"Hey Lizzie and y/n I'm Claire and I'm going to be your guide for today"the main director of the day say's introducing herself.

"Hey"we both says shaking her hand.

"Well Liz you have some experience already and y/n I'll direct you.You basically just have to look quite depressing while you guys be in love."she says showing us to hair and makeup.

"Okay that's all fine"i say sitting in the chair as the team works around us.

"Have you both signed the agreements and everything"she says looking up from the iPad.

"Yes we're all done with the agreements"Liz says not really knowing much about this side but Claire seems happy enough and leaves us to get done telling us she'll be back it a bit.

"Are you exited darling"Liz says next to me putting down her phone.

"Yeah and little nervous I guess I'm not use to this I'll do it for you though"i say.

"Flirt"she says giggling as I shake my head.

We get pushed out of makeup and into the clothes of course being matching with black tight dresses with a low cut and a slit on the leg for our first shoot .

"Okay onto the white screen let's have y/n on the arm chair and Liz in between her legs looking up at you"she says has we nod getting in to position she drapes her arms over my leg and I place a hand on her jaw to get her to look up as the camera goes off.

"Perfect perfect stunning just go with you gut move around a bit"Claire says with enthusiasm. We start to move so Liz is standing up taller then me looking down into my eyes her hands on the arm rests the camera going off it's really hard keeping this smile down.

"Y/n I know this is amazing but keeps that smile down"she says behind the scenes as I nod taking a deep breath as we switch places Liz on chair I move to sit on her lap side ways an arm around her shoulder the other on her chest as hers is round my wait pecking my neck .

"Nice outfit change what one wants to go into a suit next" she says has me and Liz look at each other to debate as she nods going to change as I wait behind scenes.

She walks back on with a black shirt a few buttons undone and black suit pants and boots.

"You look wonderful"i say standing up to join her on the scene.

"Link arms walk towards the camera looking right"Claire says has she nods to start we walk toward the camera has is flashes.

"Liz stand up however you would like and y/n get in front of her leg like your fixing your lace but look at the camera you know"she says has i nod knowing what she means doing it has Liz put her hand on the back of my head.

"That should actually be a wrap"she says looking at the picture calling us over to looks at them as I just stare at them loving how these turned out.

"These are perfect"i say Lizzie humming in agreement.

"You guys will get a copy of them and every thing all of this should be up on the internet and on magazines next week but now onto interview this way"Claire says.

Again we get changed into some what normal clothes for an interview about our relationship.

"Hey Liz just sit on the couch there's some water in those mugs if you need them I'm Julia and I'm assuming y/n is going to be in the background"she introduces with a smile on her face.

"Hi"we both say back sitting down on the couch and behind the cameras taking a sip before putting it back down.

"We're going to start rolling and you've done this before so just rip the paper off and answer that question"she says has she fix's some things and shout rolling.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth Olsen and this is my wired autocomplete interview"she says with her gorgeous smile.

"First question when was Elizabeth Olsen...born.well I was born on February 16th 1989"she says.

"Where is Elizabeth Olsen... From. Los Angeles.Cliche story from la moved to New York"she says doing a little finger gun.

"Where did Elizabeth Olsen ... go to college .NYU and I graduated"she say has I just role my eyes at her little joke.

"When did Elizabeth Olsen...Start acting.Well that's a bigger question I started very young but I didn't get a big job until sophomore.Next"she says chucking the board in the bin.

"When did Elizabeth Olsen and y/n l/n start... dating. We started dating November 18th 2022 and it's been the happiest 7 months of my life"she says has i give a smile and a thumbs up knowing coming out to the public isn't going to be the easiest on her.

"When does love and death... release.it's been released and it's streaming right now on hbo max all episodes are out."

"Is Elizabeth Olsen...Married.No I am not.currently."she says winking at the camera then looking back to be has i just give her nod knowing we've talked about this and we're both ready for a next step when right timing.

"If you couldn't tell from this interview I'm Elizabeth Olsen and this has been my wired autocomplete complete bye"she says waving at the camera.

"Perfect Lizzie you can get changed into normal clothes and head out thank you for today"she says before we walk out the door.

"You did amazing baby well done"i say kissing her temple.

"Thank you love so did you.you should take my moulding career instead"she says with all seriousness.

"I could never"I say walking out the building into my car driving us home.

~~~~

- 2 weeks later -may-

"Wow we look hot"Liz say as we walk into a store seeing our magazine out in public.

"Yes we do"i say presenting my hand to give her a high five.

Our phones have been blowing up from the news and all my family have been texting me and congratulating us saying we look amazing and my instagram have gained quite a lot and so has hers has it's been posted online has well.