Chapter 13

Y/n PoV

Coffee shop shift with Alex just finished we've been talking all morning it's nice to catch up with her I've been kind of neglecting her because of Liz but how couldn't you so I offered to take her to little Italy before Scarletts party at 7 the time currently being 1.

Me and Al grabbed a cab taking us to the restaurant starting a light conversation before we walked into the restaurant for lunch sitting down at a table.

"So any things happen in your life at the moment" I asked Al sipping on my coke her face going red.

"Oooo what's happening"I asked getting excited for her.

"Well I meet this boy at the moment he's names Tyler and he's so handsome and caring he's the most promising I've had in ages"she says knowing her track record is absolutely a pile of shit choosing boys.She's like a bull she sees red and runs for it.

"Oh that's great I need to meet him show me a pick of him" i ask before she gets her phone out and pulling up he's instagram.He's got Brown fluffy hair with green eyes and a muscular figure and decently tall so for her it's perfect but ya know it's not Liz so I couldn't say that.

"Mhm decent looks nice as well going have meet him though can't having you get treated bad"i reply smiling at her making her nod with a smile.Al is like a little sister to me I always protect from whoever whatever.

After eating for a bit she asks about tonight and who's gonna be there making me relies some of the avengers are gonna be there and the realisation evident on my face making her laugh but then realising the time and paying the waiter  and walking out of the restaurant as the time was 4 and I need time to prepare myself with Al's help.

"Al help me don't just stand there what should I wear"i shout at her while she watched in amusement finally getting up.

"Okay these black suit pants with a white shirt and this black lacey bralet."she suggests holding them in her hands towards me offering them for me to take so I walk into the bathroom changing putting them together and doing some of the buttons up showing a bit of cleavage and walking out.

"Okay good now hair sit" she says pointing to the vanity where the products are.Plus side of Al she's also a hair artist so she's good at this stuff so I just trust her.She ends up going with half up half down and curling the side that's been put up.

"And perfect" she finally says squeezing my shoulders as I look in the mirror thanking her.

It's around six when the door knocks so I get up of the couch opening the door for liz.

"Hi wow you look amazing" she compliments looking me up and down with a beautiful smile on her face as always.

"Hey so do you come in" i say stepping to the side holding my hand out for her to take walking into the front room where Alex still sits.

"Liz this is Alex my best friend,Alex as you know Liz my girlfriend"I greet them to each other as Al gets up to bring liz into a welcoming hug.

"Nice to finally meet you"liz say sitting down next to me her hand on my thigh smiling at Al.

"Mhm so she talks about me how nice nice to finally meet you too" she replies with a smile.

"Touché talks about me as well"liz smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Indeed she does she flaunts about you" she teased back making me chuck a pillow at her but sadly she catches it.

"Aww how cute baby.I've heard you got baby photos and embarrassing story's let's hear them" Liz asks so I stand up pulling my cat with me getting annoyed at them so i start preparing my cat for tonight with food and water for when I go so he doesn't starve still hearing them talk in the background but glad there getting along.