Chapter 17

Y/n PoV

Waking up in the morning after are lovely night I've managed to get a few hours sleep Lizzie is still laying in bed asleep covers draped round her waist her arms tucked under her head.

The smile on my face hasn't been removed since last night ever since we made love and definitely after we confessed our love for each other and glancing back to liz's sleeping body she still has a light smile on her face which is adorable.

I leave a kiss on her naked back before getting up to go to the bathroom to have a shower to get the smell of sex of me looking into the mirror I see the abundant of hickey on my neck chest and in between my legs I just shake my head with a grin just liking to see the view to be honest.

I got to the kitchen to cook some late breakfast as it's 11 already having slept in.I decided to make us some French toast which I get to nearly finishing before Liz creeps her way downstairs.

"Mhm Good morning my love"she says into my ear with her raspy sleepy voice just woken up wrapping her arms round my waist.

"Good morning indeed pretty girl"i say turning around kissing her lips. "I've made you some French toast"presenting her the plate of toast with a side of strawberries and apple juice.

"Thank you" she says kissing my lips again giving me a wide smile before sitting down at the table with me eating.

"The amount of love bites I've got from you is unreal"Liz says making me look up at her with the 'are you serious' face.
"What after this I'm showing you i bet I've got more"Liz says.

We are being cheesy feeding each other food some people would just say were cringy but were both happy so it doesn't matter.

Both our phones go off at the same making our eyebrows raise in suspicion going to look at the phone seeing the 'sisters + y/n' group chat.

Ash
Love birds were doing a karaoke club dinner night so no ifs no buts we're going at 7 dress nice it's vip section 😉
Also Scarlett and Flo our invited

Sounds good

Liz
Sure

Mk
That was easier then I expected

Ash
Yeah I thought that as well

"Sounds fun"i say looking up back up from my phone continuing to eat.

"Yeah it does.I haven't done proper karaoke in ages" she says drinking her juice.

She grabs my hand pulling me to the bathroom taking of her baggy shirt and mine looking into the mirror seeing the amount of hickeys in my neck and the trail down to in between my legs.

"Yeah you do my bad"she says kissing my lips getting into sports clothes.

"Your sisters,scar and Flo are going to see this" i say pointing to my neck.

"Well at least they know who you belong to" she says following me downstairs.
"I'm going to the gym love I'll be back around an hour"Liz says walking into the front room to grab a drink.

"Okay have fun darling"i say with a teasing tone knowing the gym isn't fun at all and definitely not when you have a personal trainer to get you in superhero shape which she already is in but ya know.She comes over to me kiss my lips before walking to the door.

"I love you bye"she say at the door giving me a wide smile at the three words.

"I love you more"i some what shout as she leaves the door.