Chapter 33 (final)

Lizzie PoV

Todays the day for the engagement to y/n and right now I'm downstairs preparing breakfast for the hopefully fiancée to be. My nerves are already coming in and it's making me feel sick so I took some paracetamol and trying to carry on but paracetamol doesn't cure anxiety.

I prepared some pancakes the first breakfast I prepared for her when she was here and I'm kinda planning to revisit the place where I asked her to be my girlfriend to propose.I all ready managed to make a picnic food and it's already wrapped in the fridge so all I need to do later is to put it in the basket then in the boot.

Of course when I propose is going to be a sunset in the background some lanterns around with the exact red picnic blanket and basket from 10 months ago.

I get into bed again with the food and drink on the bedside table straddling her lap,this routine becoming familiar,kissing all over her face gaining a smile on her face.

"Good morning angel"i say still on her lap.
"Good morning indeed pretty girl"she says in her morning voice and paired with that nickname makes me blush which she sees making her smirk grabbing my T-shirt to pull me into a kiss we melt into.

"I made breakfast"i say pulling away out of breath.
"Yeah but this breakfast is much better"she says pulling me back down crashing our lips together and soon after our shirts and pants are on the ground paired with moans and whines falling out of our mouths like a prayer.
(You'll get some smut later ;) )

"Well that was a successful 10 months sex"she says panting next to me.

"Yeah it was it get better each time"i say starting to get up to finally get the tray of food placing it in between us rolling up a pancake then placing it into her mouth that she takes gratefully humming at the taste.

After we finish we get in the shower then into some clean clothes exchanging some gifts of course leaving out the ring. She got me a dark red bear made up from foam roses and it comes with a coupon to a couples massage spa day.I gave her flowers and some nice silver heart earrings which she put in straight away.

"Ready for lunch"she says at the door has i come down from putting shoes on.

"Yeah let's go"i say grabbing her hand to walk down the street to the chosen place to eat.

"Ooo I love this place"i say.
"I know this is the place after I slept round and found scar here as well"she says as we walk to find a table.

"Oh yeah when I finally asked you out after that rambling what's the odds she walks in now."i say.

"Oh my god she's there"she says pointing over my shoulder making me turn around then hearing her laughter making me turn back around.

"Seriously y/n"i say trying to hide my laughter that fails joining her contagious laugh.

"Sorry baby"she says wiping her tears of laughter kissing my hand then ordering our lunches which is a grilled cheese and steak pie which were lovely.I took a picture of the her across the table biting into the grilled cheese smiling widely that her dimples show which is so cute.

"Come on love let's go home for a bit I've got one more place I want to take you"i say has its around 3 and I'm not planning to propose until around 7.

"Yeah so do I"she says nodding.

So for a few hours we sit around talking and cuddling like usual but I wouldn't have it no other way.

"Let's goo before it gets to late come on"i say bouncing on my feet wanting to make this girl mine forever.I just went to the guest bedroom to grab the ring now I'm waiting for her to come down from the bathroom.I've put the basket,blanket and lanterns in the boot also the skys already becoming this nice purple colour.