Chapter 24

Liz PoV

Y/n's family is so welcoming and nice for someone they just met.Not alone I'm in love with there daughter and that could take a lot of trust to earn making sure I wouldn't hurt her in anyway mentally and physically.They seem to trust me but I did get the 'you hurt her I'll hurt you' but it did end with 'I'm kidding but don't do it'.

What I've seen so far this place is amazing it's definitely less quieter than New York and no paps which is a bonus y/n said she's gonna take me on a tour today before everything shuts for a Christmas as it's Christmas Eve but we're both in bed and she's asleep it's fair the jet lag was a bitch.

No one else is up as I can't hear anyone so I roll to straddled her waist pecking all around her face.

"Good Morning my angel"i say seeing a smile creep on her face her eyes fluttering open.

"Mhm good morning my pretty girl"she's back in her sleepy voice and that pet name combo makes me weak my face turning red.

"I wanna make some pancakes for us and your mom and sister"i say bending down to wrap my arms her stomach her arms going around me as well drawing patterns on my back.

"That would be nice come on them"she says shuffling to the end of the bed me still collapsed to her as she gets up to go in the bathroom.

I stand behind her my head on her shoulder as we brush are teeth and brush our hair back and spraying some deodorant and perfume going downstairs into the kitchen.

We put some music on quietly grabbing the ingredients to make my pancakes serving them on plates.

"Whats going on down here huh"Julie says walking into the kitchen sitting on a bar chair looking at me and y/n serving food.

"Just making my recipe of pancakes I hope you like them"i say placing a plate of food i front of her with fruit and some sauce as well before y/n runs upstairs to wake up Sarah.

"OH MY GOD SLOW DOWN YOU GIRLS"Julie shouts as we see Sarah and y/n run downstairs sliding on the tiles.

"Sorry I heard about some amazing pancakes and had to see for myself."Sarah says as y/n joins back behind me hugging me smoothing my stomach with her hand drawing a heart with her finger.She does that a lot and I melt every time she does it really is the little things that count.

"Well there you go "i say placing a plate in front of her before joining her mom at the table to eat before we join them ourself digging in ourselves.

"What's the plan for today"Julie asks.

"Well I was going to show Lizzie around town but that's about it for us you"y/n says looking at me for confirmation that I just nod to smiling.

"Well I've got church we've got this community gift thing going on"which makes y/n nod.
"Sarah what you doing"she asks.

"Absolutely Nothing"she says finishing her food off leaning back.

"Thank you Lizzie for breakfast it was lovely"Sarah compliments making my smile widen and Julie nodding agreeing.

"It's no problem"i says finishing taking the plates to the kitchen to wash up.

"No baby don't wash up as well that's not fair"she says grabbing the other plates.
"It's okay I've got it"i say smiling at her.