Epilogue

10 years later -2033-

Y/n PoV

Well a lot has happened since our proposal. For starters we got married which is a obvious and now I can call this wonderful women my wife for the past 9 years and took our honeymoon to Greece which was so good we got to live out our mamma Mia dream.

Lizzie and me got pre-

"Mamaaa"my oldest Lana who is 9 shouts from the top of the stairs.

"Yes flower"i say has I see her walk down the stairs with red eyes so I open my arms for a hug which she takes.

"Cal isn't being nice"she says.Callie is her identical twin we got lucky on the first load of ivf and got twins that got Lizzie's green eyes and brown wavy hair and got my smile.

"What's she doing sweetheart"i ask knowing Callie can be a bit of a handful.

"She isn't letting me play Nintendo"she says. This a kinda regular thing.

"Let's go then"i say putting her on my hip carrying her upstairs seeing cal playing on the Nintendo connected to the tv.

"Sweetie let your sister play. Please its Mario you can both play"i say putting Lana on the chair.

"But-"she says has i raise my eyebrow.
"Okay fine"she says giving her the other controller seeing Lana's face light up saying thank you.

"Hey buddy"I say going into the youngest room  Dylan being 5 who everyone says is an exact version of me.

"Hey mama"he says looking up from he's drawing of some fishes.

"I'm home"i hear my love shout from downstairs,hearing the twins jump up to hug her and i crouch down to get Dylan on my back and follow after.

"Hey kids" she says kissing all there foreheads.
"Hey princess"she says kissing my lips .
"Hey love"i say then looking at her pregnant stomach as we decided we're gonna give birth to two each has I had the twins and she had Dylan and whoever this little one's gonna be.

"Who's ready for a picnic at our favourite place"she cheers the kids jumping up and down in excitement.our picnic place is the place we proposed and second date.

"I'll make the basket"i say going into the kitchen making sandwiches,cookies, fruit and drinks.I hear the front door open again and hear our neighbour auntie scar walk in.

"It's your favourite auntie"I hear scar cheer herself on but the kids agree.

"Hey scar"I walk in placing the basket on the table.

"Hey idiot"she says giving me a hug.
"Look at you,your glowing"she says to Lizzie who waddles over here.

"Don't feel like it."she says giving her a hug.
"Do you wanna come to the picnic"she ask and scar agrees.

"Do you wanna be me or do want the kids and Colin as well"she asks.

"More the merrier"i say walking back in from putting the kids and the picnic in the car and helping Liz has well.

"Alright then I'll get cosmo and rose and another basket"she says walking next door.

After awhile we make it to the area putting our food down on the table and scars family come over.

"Hey guys"i say seeing rose who's in college now being 18 and cosmo being 14.

"Hey auntie"she says giving me a hug and going to say i hi to the rest.

"Hey little guy"i say to cos.
"I'm not little anymore"he says getting that teen attitude.
"Yeah but to me you are"i say giving her hair a ruffle.

"Y/n how are you"Colin says joining me at the dock seeing the kids swim around. Colin's became a good friend to me recently.

"I'm good thanks about you"i ask back.
"I'm all good,sorry though"he say has I look at him confused then pushing me into the lake.

"Prick"i say coming back out of the water i move up to against the dock and grab his shirt pulling him in.

"Fair enough"he says coming above the water.

We join the kids in the lake and having twins who are 9 there both really good swimmers and Dylan's got armbands and a life jacket.We play some water volleyball.

"Alright get some food come on"i say presenting towels for all of them.

"How was work love"i say sitting down.
"Wandas depressed as usual and in need of therapy but she's getting better"she says leaning on my side.

"Nice your not overworking yourself are you"i ask knowing she does a lot of wire work.

"Nope stunt doubles are working well"she says has i nod.

"How was your work"she asks back.
"Well I got a client who's really getting on my nerves and the coffee shop is good Alex's daughter Ellie is a good employee"i say. Becoming a lawyer was a good idea but as expected hard work. My mum was impressed as I was following her steps again.I finally had enough money to buy the shop fully and expanded it.

We head on home saying goodbye to scar and the family.I get inside putting the kids to bed with Liz and having s bath with each other getting in bed.

At midnight I get woken up again by Liz.

"Love my water just broke"she says.

here we go again.

A/n and we're done with the book maybe another maybe not 🤷‍♂️