Chapter 16

Y/n Pov

I'm sitting on the couch at Lizzie's place her laying down her legs over my lap looking through some cooking recipes she wants to try out but I'm getting bored and wanting to do something.

"Baby can we do something please" i whine getting her attention.

"Sure, what would you wanna do today"she replies softly putting her book down giving me her attention.

"I know get up.If you leave the house for a bit maybe go shopping or get a recipe or do anything you'll enjoy it'll be done when you get back"I suggest hoping she well agree has I've got a good idea I'll think she'll like.

"Okay sure you gonna tell me what your doing"she asks getting up to prepare to go out putting on a coat and shoes and don't forget the disguise of the hat and glasses.

"Nope it's a surprise, a date has you might say" i say getting up with her to walk her to the door.

"Alright I'll be back around a hour or so don't do anything stupid"she's opening the door.

"What I would never that's a wild accusation " i say acting offended crossing my arms over my chest making her shake her head grinning with amusement leaning to give me peck on the lips before saying bye walking out of the door.

After she leaves in her car I go prepare to leave in my car has well going to my house to pick up the pop up projector and white roll down screen for a makeshift cinema in her garden.

After searching the house I eventually find it in my cupboard putting it in the car and driving back to Lizzie's house and setting it up with some fairy lights in the garden with a bean bag that's big enough to be a bed which is a struggle to get through the gate as well.

I'm able to grab some snacks from the shop putting it in the bowls before going outside to place them on a table with drinks as well.

Sitting back inside after having a shower and changing into some comfy clothes just in time for Liz to walk through the door with the whole shop in her hands making me jump up to assist her.

"How much did you buy is the shop okay"i tease placing the bags on the sofa.

"Aren't you Funny" she say patting my cheek before opening the bags up.

"I'll like to think so what'd you buy"i question making her eyes sparkle with my interest getting up to do a presentation of her clothes which consists of dresses a nice Burgundy suit with a plunging neck line,shoes and some comfy clothes .

"They'll all look amazing on you darling I'm sure" I compliment before kissing her lips.

"Oh I got something for you it's not much but I found it nice"she says making me nod giving her smile assuring her I'll love it which makes her give me a shopping bag.

"Oh Liz this is amazing I'm using this forever thank you" i say seeing a black tote bag with my initials engraved on it and a rose on the front pocket giving her a hug in appreciation as she remembers my love for tote bags .

"It's no problem I'm glad you like it"she says closing the bags before going to put them upstairs so she can hang it up later.

"Soo can I know what you did now" she asks tilting her head in question looking around.

"Nope have to wait until dark which is like 2 hours away"i say making her huff in frustration but agreeing anyways.

"Why'd don't you have a shower I'll make dinner for tonight" I suggest.

"Your the best" she says kissing me with passion which I only return before we break apart and she goes to have a shower.

On tonight's menu it's burgers which I was only half way into before Lizzie comes down to help me out has well and with teamwork we're done in no time sitting down eating them with a light conversation.