Chapter 7

Y/n
Waking up in Lizzie's arms are the best feeling to wake up.We changed positions during the night it looks like as she is curled up behind me hugging around my waist her head on my shoulder hearing her shallow breaths signing that she's still asleep i start to drift off again.

Few minutes later she stirs awake hugging into me more before she realises and backs off to go to the bathroom and coming back to lay in bed and surprisingly hug back into me making me open my eyes.

"Good morning sweetheart" Lizzie says in her  raspy morning voice that is hot but isn't the time for that.

"Good morning Liz" I reply my voice cracking in the middle as my morning voice went.

Turning on my back facing the ceiling with a smile on my face think of the last past weeks with her.

"Penny for your thoughts" Lizzie asks gently.

"Just thinking about life and how nice it has been here with you" i reply.

"Yeah I agree it is nice it feels... right" she says shyly.

"Couldn't agree more" i say.

When the bed starts to shift I look to see what Liz is doing to see her moving closer to me and laying her head on my sternum and arms rapped around my waist with her legs in between mine and one over my thigh.

"I would get up and we could get breakfast but your just way to comfy"she said with a light chuckle.

"I would trade breakfast for this any day" i flirt hoping this isn't just a one time thing.

After a few minutes Lizzie backs off and offers a hand to get me up knowing we need to be some what productive so we both get changed into clothes in separate bathrooms and get cleaned up before coming downstairs to the smell of some French toast which is my favourite breakfast.

"Hey is there anything you need help with" i ask wanting to help out some way.

"No not really just sit down and look pretty" she teased but making me go a deep shade of crimson but follow instructions anyways and go sit down at the stool.

After breakfast I go to wash up as she cooked to some what return the favour and go to sit down again after I was finished Liz just came back inside from collecting her fruit and veg from her garden.

She washed her hands and take her garden apron off and comes to stand in front on me at the counter I choose to sit on instead but jump down instead.

"You okay" i ask putting my phone down giving her my attention noticing she moved forwards her hands resting on my neck while searching my eyes for signs of being uncomfortable but there's none.

"More than okay you"she replies as I put my arms on her waist seeing if she's uncomfortable but she is as well.

"I'm perfect" i said giving a smile that her eyes flicker down to before her arm makes its way round my waist and mine go up to around her neck just locking into each others eyes in a intense yet fascinating way.Every know an then her eyes flicker down to my lips hoping this is more than a friendship as I think of that she breaks the silence.

"I really wanna kiss you"she says in a quite voice matching the atmosphere.

"Then do it" i reply boldly making us both lean in slowly meeting each others soft lips in the middle igniting fireworks in my stomach reaching my hopes to be more.As are lips move perfectly together like a puzzle piece It starts to get more heated both wanting more she licks across my bottom lip which i deny making her smirk slightly still not breaking the kiss yet as she moves a her hands to the side of my waist that she gives a light squeeze and pushes me into the counter top making me gasp enough for her to slip her tongue through exploring my mouth which when she finished she touches my tongue with hers starting a dance that last a while before we pull away with a loss of breath and swollen lips.

"I've wanted to do that for awhile" Liz admits still slightly short of breath.

"yeah me too" I say as well just catching my breath back.