Chapter 5

Lizzie POV

Rewinding back to the period where me and Y/n
Where cuddling on the couch my heart was racing miles per hour at the touch she was providing me with and the comfort and security as well in her arms was lovely.It's hard to deny my feelings for her now I know we've only talked properly for the 2 weeks even though I was a regular costumer at her cute shop but know it's showing more.

The constant sweetheart and dear pet names I call her just for her turning into a mess and the hugs we have when we meet even the way she looks and her humour I love and I've never felt this with the men I've been engaged to she special to me but am I going to admit.No not at all I'm not delusional unless I want to lose a friendship with her which I don't at all.

Going back to present where I'm at the main room getting into bed after getting woken up from y/n which I couldn't help but fall asleep with her she so calming and I just can't help it.The reaction I had to her calling me sweetheart was crazy at least it was dark so you couldn't see my red cheeks.

After drifting into sleep I woke up to the sun blaring into my room announcing the day. I stayed in my room for a few minutes waking my body up stretching my limbs trying to listen to see if y/n is awake which from what I can tell she isn't so I get washed and brushed my hair still staying in my pjs going downstairs to cook some breakfast.

The time that I get half way through the sleeping beauty has awoken walking into the living room.

"Hey Liz good morning" she announced herself in her sexy morning voice.Wait not the time.

"Good morning how'd you sleep"I asked keeping the heat under control.

"Slept like a baby" she replied smiling just now turning around to see my eyes raking her body as has was she amazing as usual.

"Good to hear"I said turning back round to finish cooking.

"Anything you need help with" she questioned as I was whisking the batter.

"Yes actually can you cut up some fruit and reach the cinnamon powder"I asked making her reply with a yes of course.

As looking through the cupboards she can't seem to find the powder just looking up after moving all them around and putting them back looking a bit frustrated which I kinda found cute but whatever.

"You okay sweetheart" I asked looking over her.

"Yeah but can't find the cinnamon" she told me looking at me.

I went up behind her my front slightly touched her back as I heard her take a sharp intake of breathe getting nervous as I looked for the cinnamon but finding out it wasn't there.

"Guess there's not gonna be cinnamon in the pancakes now" i said going back to we're I was turning the stove on to cook the pancakes while y/n giggled slightly.

"I'm sure they would be just has great without it"she said.

After we've ate our pancakes we washed up and sat back down on the sofa talking about more about are life's and we get onto the conversation about relationships.

"Actually before I moved here and was in England I had a serious relationship with a girl can Alisha but that ended when I found her kissing another girl with tongue down her throat" she said with an annoyed tone.

"That's the worse way to break a relationship I value honesty and communication and my love language is touch and gifts in a relationship personal and hearing what you said so far it looks like you value that as well" i said making her nod her head .

"Yeah those are my key requirements at least I just think they work so much better what about you with your relationships"she asked back

"Well you might of heard that I broke of the engagement with Robbie arnett but that was mutual as are paths weren't lining up" I replied to her question.

"Sorry to press but why wasn't they lining up"she asked.

"No it's okay I wanted children and he didn't and it was kind of hard to live with him because we had quite a bit of arguments" I replied.

"Oh okay that's sad you seemed so much as a lovely couple online"she said trying to make me feel happier but I don't like him anymore I like her but ain't gonna admit that.

"Yeah it was kinda getting toxic but I don't like him at all and online wasn't the reality " I said back (Love Robbie just for the book)

"Would you like to go outside to go on an adventure"i asked looking at the weather being nice.

"Yeah sure" she replied quickly.

Getting are shoes on I put a hat on and sunglasses to get away from the paparazzi which have worked so far which is amazing.

We left through the front door walking around until we get on a path to lead to us to a food shop to find a fresh picnic hamper to go to Central Park with and i claps my hand around y/n bicep as I usually would making her smile down at me with her sunshine smile.

We sit down at are picnic spreading the bread and fruit out to snack on while we talk about are childhood.

Tw abuse and alcohol

"My childhood was rough my dad was abusive mentally and probably physically but honestly repressed most of it has he was a drunk.When I was around 7 I got into a car accident as my dad was drink driving and I managed to get a broken arm and some fractured ribs and luckily my sister  Sarah was at home with my mum that day and in the end he needed up getting he's license taken away and a fine but he meet this women that encouraged he's drinking and got worse so I stopped seeing him" she ended with her tears running in her eye about to fall out making me pull her into my arms feeling sorry about her childhood rocking her back and forth whispering sweet nothing in her ear has her breathing calmed down.

"Sorry that was a mood killer"she said looking up at me getting out of my lap.

"Don't apologise I love hearing you talk good or bad I'll be here for you no matter what no matter when" I said giving her a smile and reassurance.

"Let's talk about something else" she suggested making me nod my head at her and continued to talk about something fun while eating.

In the end it was about 2 when we fished packing up and heading home as she walked back to mine to get her stuff before she left saying goodbye.