Chapter 3

Y/N pov

Chucking my keys in the key bowl next to my door still reminiscing on the past hours spent with Lizzie with a constant smile on my face.

Looking at my phone remembering to text Lizzie to see if she got home safe and to text her that I did. I see a notification from her getting my heart racing quicker even if it is the simplest message.

Lizzie
Hey got home safe today was
fun hope to do it again soon and maybe getting to know you better?

My heart racing quicker of getting to know her on a deeper level than just strangers I try to figure a response to her text.

Y/N
Hey yes today was fun got home safely
too and I would like to get to know you better as well your really fun to talk to.

If your available tomorrow after the
shift we can leave together and get lunch?
Up to you though.

Wow okay didn't expect that.I could say no but what's the point in that.

Yeah sure we can go to that Italian pizza place 5 minutes away it's quite nice if I do say so

Yes we can do that's my favourite place
I'll see you tomorrow then y/n goodnight

Goodnight Liz see you tomorrow

After that I get my night routine done get into bed with my cat and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

—Tomorrow—

The shift is 10 minutes from ending and Lizzie is just waiting at the tables outside with her probably empty drink waiting for are lunch together.The shift just ended as the next shift servers just came in making me go behind to grab my bags to leave for lunch as I start to get nervous wiping my palms on my jeans before I left.

"Hey" I announced myself as Lizzie stood up to pull me into hug that I melt into my nerves melting away.

"Hey ready for the best pizza in the whole of New York"Liz teased.

"Hell yeah can't wait haven't had a snacks as i usually would so I'm starving"I said back already knowing that place is amazing.

"Better get going then,how's your day"she asked genuinely.

"It was busy as usual in the morning but not any interesting customers"i said winking at Liz as I turned to my left matching her gaze at me as she slightly swatted my arm at my joke.

"Wow how rude I invited you to this and you just insulted me"she joked back as I just shakes my head laughing.Not realising we're just coming to the door of the restaurant.

"Good evening what can I get for you two ladies this evening"the waiter said scanning over me not really acknowledging Lizzie making me pull a disgusted face but for some reason Lizzie didn't like she that seemed jealous? She grabbed my bicep pulling me next to her and saying.

"Yes one table please anywhere will be fine" she said somewhat giving him a glare.

He grabbed menus on the way to the table sitting us down saying he'll be back for the you choices for food.

"What was that about"I asked wiggling my eyebrows Lizzie's face blushing making me raise my eyebrow.

"I don't know guess I just didn't really like the way he looked at you and I saw your reaction"she said defending herself.