Chapter 11

Y/n PoV

Lizzie
The date is at 5 You can wear casual
clothes I'll come and pick you up :) x

Okay thank you I can't wait darling:) x

I start to pick some clothes out some options of what I'll should wear today and I've got some blue baggy jeans and a black crop top or I've got a white flower summer dress that it's tight at the hips.

After some thinking I go with the jeans and top and curling my dark blonde hair so it sits on my shoulders nicely.

Making my way downstairs to and sit on my couch to wait I scroll my way through TikTok's and I end up seeing some about Lizzie in dr strange which make me smile but really sad that she does die but she never dies right...

After a while there's a knock in the door where I open it to see a stunning Liz at the door with a wide smile on her face as usual.

"Hey sweetheart you look amazing" i said looking her up and down looking at her cute but simple outfit which was white summer flower dress which is tight on her hips and flows nicely at the bottom.

"Thank you so do you" she replied smiling at me before stepping closer to give me a sensual kiss putting her hands on my waist before breaking apart to lead me to the car.

"Where we going,your not gonna hold me hostage are you not that I'll mind " I teased with a smirk as she drove to a unknown destination laughing at my joke.

"You'll find out when we get there." She replied turning her head to smile to me before focusing on the road again to drive another 15 mins before we stop on top of a little green flowe hill.

"Here we are come on darling"she said getting out the car going to the trunk to get something out of it has I wait for her at the front of the car still.

"Waittt we're having a picnic" I asked with excitement flowing through me.

"Yes do you like the idea" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course I love the idea come onnn"i said as I ran up the hill looking over the top to gasp at the sight which was a flower field and the sun in front of us as heating the ground up which would cause the perfect sunset.

"This is amazing how'd you find it" i said joy layering my voice.

"Just was driving around clearing my head and I found this.I always come her to calm down I've only shared this with you so your lucky"she said giving me a smile laying down a red blanket.

"Feel honoured you can always talk to me now if you feel like that" i said sitting down sitting on a pillow.

"Thanks you you've been actually really helpful and now I just realised taking about it i actually haven't been here in ages I just think you've been keeping me calmer"she said as sat down next me sharing the paper plates and the fruit and bread out.

"Glad I can help even if I do it on purpose or not"i said before kissing her gently that we end up melting into are lips dancing in sync with passion not moving to deepen it before breaking apart with smiles on are face.

"Well I've packed some chocolate covered strawberries,sandwiches ,berries and other fruit and more which you can find out"she sums up.