Chapter 29

Y/n PoV

Lizzie's birthday is well today and I've planned a little something and it's 2 days before our 5 month anniversary so that's an achievement.

Valentine's Day went well I took her to a restaurant and she took me to this escape room thing I know it's not a typical date but we was happy so it didn't matter.

I woke up going downstairs to make some breakfast for us my English specialty croissants preparing them with chocolate and strawberries and a drink of orange juice the best breakfast in my opinion.

"Rise and shine"i sing straddling her waist the tray next to her seeing her eyes flutter open and close a smile wiping across her face.

"You trying to imitate Kylie Jenner"she huffs out in her sleepy voice.

"Yeah I saw it again cooking breakfast"i say putting the tray on her lap as I get of her lifting her back up and placing a pillow behind her so she's up straight.

"Happy birthday baby"i say

"Thank you this looks amazing thank you so much angel"she says presenting a strawberry my mouth that I take in swallowing it with a smile.

"I got a plan for today"I says swallowing a bite.

"I just wanna stay in bed come here"she says moving the tray of the bed table opening her arms.

"What's the plan for today"she says tilting my head up to look at her.

"Not saying"I say kissing her cheek standing up and getting changed for the day me and liz doing our jobs swiftly with each other.

"Come on"I say grabbing her hand and my wallet walking out the door.

"Okay so we're here we're doing something calm before the storm"i say walking into this shop that paints anything like plates,flower vase,cups and statues so on.

"You know I've been looking at this haven't you"she says looking around the shop with all the designs.

"Pick anything you want and you can paint it"i say pulling her to the till to see my booking then going to the table designated.

"What do you wanna paint on"i ask looking at the shelves that had the ornaments .

"I like the cup but I also like the flower pot"she says smiling at the idea.

"You can do both if you'd like"i say seeing the smile on her face.

"Really I don't want you to spend all your money on me"she says turning to me and grabbing my hands.

"It's okay I promise get it let's go"i say picking up a clay butterfly that goes on the wall as she take the pot and the cup.

We're half way through it paint on our hands and table having fun with each other laughing.

"Please give me your thumb" she asks holding up red to put on it .

"Okay?"i ask sceptically presenting my thumb as she put red on it pressing it to the cup then pulling it away a thumb print on the cup perfectly.She paints blue on her thumb doing the same process looking proud.

I'm done with my butterfly I go up to get some food placing it next to the cups as she happily paints on it.

"Looks I love it"she says turning around the cup seeing two thumb prints with stick arms holding each other with legs and smiles on them with our date we got together underneath the 18/10/22.My mouth opens seeing the artwork she did.

"Aww I Love it you better use that everyday"i say still looking at it.

"I will love"i say leaning over the table kissing her head.

"Okay on to the storm we're doing paint balling now so get ready lose"i say skipping into the room.

"Nope your going down"she says has we walk into the safety video .

I managed to get a private room pulling some strings cause I'm friends someone who works there managed to give me a hand.

When we walk in with our gear we see Scarlett, the twins and Kathryn with all there mask and camouflage jumpsuit.

"Happy birthday!"they all shout has we enter.I turn to liz seeing her smile going to hug each one thanking them for coming.

We get into teams me,ash and Scarlett and then Lizzie,Mk and Kathryn on the other.

My team goes to the other side and hide behind the wooden walls to wait for the whistle to blow which it does so we go running.

I run to the wall climbing the rope to go to the top has I see scar jump on top of the car hiding behind the car and ash stay underneath us already firing at someone.

"Ow what the fuck that's not fair"I hear scar say from next to me getting shot on the shoulder going back to the start wall on her second life.

We start pushing forwards meeting them in the middle shots going of everywhere and words over the intercoms saying Mk is out and scar laughing next to me as she the one that got her out.

"You get Liz I'll get Kathryn"scar says has she climbs the last layer seeing Kathryn run up there earlier as I move left seeing her trying to get a better shot.

"Fuck you"scar says has she get out the intercom announcement going off as well.I look up able to see Kathryn out of the window I shoot up hitting her leg .

"Angel it's time for you to lose"I hear Liz says from behind me so i jump down off the car onto the floor rolling behind the wall.

"Not today"i shout has i creep around getting away.

"Bang dead"I hear has I look up seeing her sat on the wall her gun on top of head.

"Fuck"I say has I stand up stopping from looking out of the window.

"Sorry dear"she says patting my cheek walking out has i stand there stunned.

"I wonnn"she shout her arms above her head.

~~~
A/n sorry for the short chapter's everything's been coming at once