Chapter 28

Y/n PoV

Well now where in February,me and Lizzie have been better than ever our happiness,sex life and the emotional side and also it's just coming up to our 5 month on the 18th currently were on the 1st which also means my birthday turning 29.

I've never done much for my birthday but Lizzie wants to got some what big and I've managed to talk her down from a party so that's good.

"Good morning birthday girl" Lizzie says is a sing song voice happier than ever apparently.I just groan pulling the covers over my head covering the dimly light room.

"Come on lover it's your birthday be excited"she says prolong herself on my stomach as she pulls at her the covers I let go revealing my face.

"Growing old is terrible we just celebrate another year closer to death" i complain.

"Well yeah but it's your birthday"she says the end of the sentence more happier.

"Thank you love come on give me morning cuddles"i say pulling her hand to lay down.

"I would but I made you some breakfast downstairs or would you like it up here." She asks.

"I have it downstairs"i say pulling her hips closer to sit up with her in my arms carrying her to the bathroom to get cleaned up which we do going downstairs to see breakfast and flowers on the table accompanied by the best smell vanilla.

"Thank you baby you didn't have to do this"i say just looking at the table in awe as a familiar pair of arms rap around my waist.

"Yeah I did come on way before it gets cold"she says pushing my waist forward to the chair she tucks in after and sits down her self.

"Love and death is going along well you should be really proud" i say digging into the pancakes.

"Thank you baby yeah I'm really proud of it actually the whole cast is so nice and the filming process is on time" she says a huge smile present of her face.

"There are all nice when I was on set"i say thinking back on the time I went it was when they were filming the rollercoaster scene.

"Well I needed you that day so bad so thank you I have a huge fear of rollercoasters and you calmed me down form that"she says.

"Yeah shame what I saw before it"i say thinking back to the time I walked into the film of the sex scene and they had to redo it cause she looked up at me.

"Wha- oh yeah I'm sorry you walked in on that day without knowing but you know that wasn't real okay no real feelings are in that yeah"she says reassuring me.

"Yeah I know my love don't worry I know I can have you get a better reaction than that"i tease her face flushing red.

"Okay first things first let's start you off for your day it's kinda different but I know you'll love it"Liz says as we walk out the house locking hands and walking along the pavement.

"What is it"i ask.

"Surprise angel wait"she says swinging out hand higher with a wide smile on our face.

"We're at a axe throwing place"i squeal.

"Yes love is that okay"she asks.

"Of course they also do more and there's one you'll definitely like"she says has we go to the counter and liz say what's the name under before we get taking into a large room with a wall that has targets and a target that's a longer in distance that leads out side around 20 yards for an archery shot .

"I can shot a recurve bow here nice"i say looking around in awe at the axes,bows and throwing stars.

"Why don't we do a competition"i say looking at the score bored on the wall.

"Oh yeah is there any steaks to this"she asks.

"Yeah sure the winner can get a loser to do whatever they want"i say offering an idea.

"Oh yes baby I'm winning this."she say offering her hand to shake in the deal that I take and shake it.

"Alright where you wanna start?"she asks joining me at the selection rack.

"Axes?"i suggest making her nod picking up the 10 axes halting them giving 5 to me going to the board standing on the line holding the axe up pulling it behind her ear swinging it forward the axe going through the air before hitting the wooden board before hitting the floor.

"Damn it!"she whines as it slides along the floor hitting the barrier to block your legs getting sliced.

"Awe you missed"i say to whine her up.

"Don't go there"she says pulling her hand back to throw it again as it goes into the board at the second ring scoring 3 points.the scoring going 5 for middle 3 for the second 1 for the last ring.

After that she scores a total of 11 getting one middle and two second rings writing it on the board.

"You ain't beating that"she says going to the table taking a drink.

"Wanna bet I've done archery for 2 years I'm use to a target"i say walking up to the line lining up a shot swinging it to get the second ring I hear Liz huff behind me.

"Ha suck it"i say counting up the scores taking out the axes placing on the rack writing the score of 15 on the board taking a shot they some reason give not really a good combo but take it or leave it .

"Okay love you can choose next"she says going to rack as I still look over picking up the throwing stars.

"Fuck sake that was so shit"i complain as i go over to collect some of the stars from the floor and the three stuck in the board getting 7 points 2 in the second ring and 1 in the outside ring.

"Yes let's go"she says as she scores more than me getting 9.

"Yeah well it wasn't that far" I say looking at the board.
"We're tied"i say has I've won the axes and she's won the stars.

"Okay I'll give you a run over of how to use a bow before we start"i say has i bring up a recurve bow.

"Your non dominant hand holds the handle while your dominant hand hold the sting with three fingers under the bottom little ring there and pull it back keep your head up and place your thumb under your jaw"i instruct and help her move to that position and place the arrow back on the holder as it slipped of and move away so she can shoot.

"Uhh what happened"she says has she drops the bow down seeing the arrow fly underneath the target.

"As it went under you need to aim..."i said has she nods facing the board getting back into position and hits the white ring at the left bottom corner scorning 2.She keeps going the highest point getting blue which is a five but in total she got 26 with the 6 shots she gets as I step up taking the bow and the arrows.

I line my body up and line a shot at the top right on the target getting 6 point on my first shot but slightly off.I move the watch point to the top middle and to the top right and get a gold 9 turning back to smirk at Liz seeing her roll her eyes.I end the shots with 4 golds and 2 reds getting 48.

"I win I win"i say doing a little dance as Liz just watches in amusements.

"What do it have to do then"she asks has we walk out to go across the road for some dinner.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."i say has we walk into the restaurant.

We end up ordering food which was some pizza and fries which was delicious going back home to watch some films and crash on the couch before we go upstairs to sleep in the bed after our night routine saying goodnights and I love yous.