Chapter 12

Lizzie's PoV

Waking up slowly lifting my eyelids adjusting to the sun before I lift my head up looking at the extra body I'm attached to hugging her from behind my arms wrapped around her lower back while my head is in the crook of her neck and she lets out steady breaths.

I close my eyes again thinking about the amazing relationship I'm in and managing to call y/n my wonderful girlfriend and calling her mine and already I've fallen far for her and it's been only a few weeks. it's scary but if I'm not scared it wouldn't of been real feelings but that what makes it exciting I've never got bored of us being together the quite moments are even exciting.

Back to the present y/n starts stir awake so I start to kiss her collarbone lightly which makes her hum in pleasure before flipping over so she's straddling my waist and looking into my eyes with a dopey smile that I can return.

"Good morning baby" i say quietly moving my hand up and down the side of her thighs.

"Good morning beautiful"she returned making my cheeks heat up before she leans down to plant a kiss to my lips and going to moving back.

"Would you wanna do anything today" she asked questionably.

"Of course any opportunity to spend the day with my wonderful girlfriend I'll take"I flirted but the statement was 100% true making her face heat up.

"Mhhm say it again"she requested

"My wonderful girlfriend" my voice lowering and I slowly pulled her in for a sensual kiss that we melt into lips moving in sync while I start to suck on her red bottom lip for more access that she denies so I moved my hand down to the base of her throat and lightly squeeze making her breath out a moan that I can feel more than hear which I smirked at now knowing that I can definitely use later.After that we start a fight for dominance that I luckily win which was cause I moved my hips against her making her breath hitch before we pull apart out of breath resting our heads together .

"Wow" she says slightly out of breath.

"Indeed my girl is amazing "i tease making her face go red.

"Want to get some breakfast"she asked sitting back up straight.

"Sure" I replied grabbing her thighs and holding them while I stand up to walk her to her bathroom and sitting her in the counter to brush her teeth and asking if she's got a spare making her point to the cabinet under the sink which I crouch down to get a tooth brush to start brushing my teeth as well.

"Do you wanna go out for breakfast" she asks with a wide smile on her face standing behind me with her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulders looking into my eyes through the mirror still brushing my teeth so I slightly bend down to spit the toothpaste out making her breath hitch which I smirk at.

"Yeah sure where you wanna go"i ask turning around wrapping my arms round her neck.

"There's this coffee shop around the corner that does good food"she reply's which i hum to.

"Sure but it's not going to be has good as yours"i compliment.

Few minutes later we change and she lets me borrow some of her clothes that smells like her which is vanilla and something fruity that I just have to breath in as we walk hand in hand down the pavement which she seemed to be fine with which is nice as I don't wanna her to be a secret she is way more than that to me but I will wait as long as I have to until she's ready.

Walking into the coffee shop we walk over the to the window table sit down and ordering some drink before we choose food and she just stares into the window in thought.