Chapter 19

A/N: Official smut warning for half of this book enjoy.

Lizzie PoV 

While I'm on my laptop working replying to emails y/n is sat at the table with a book in her hands glasses on reading over and every so often I hear her say a line out quietly which is just adorable and the 2 months of dating her nearly 3 on 18th this month I've only ever seen her wear her glasses like 5 times and she's incredibly attractive with them.

Might sound creepy but I just enjoy watching her seeing what she does during the simple things like how her neck goes red when flushed or her dimples when she smiles and the humming and foot taps she does to songs.

Its nearly Christmas and we need to do some decorating putting up trees,ornaments decorations in general my house in the past hasn't been very decorative but I want to make this Christmas special with her.

I Close my laptop being done with the last email I start to walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her shoulders kissing her head.

"Hey pretty girl"she says looking up puckering her lips for a kiss I give bending down for her before moving her chair side ways to sit across  on her lap my arms round her neck hers on my thigh lightly stroking it.I love when she calls me that pet name it just gives me butterflies well anything she does do actually.

"Hi my love how's the book"i ask seeing its on my lap now.

"It was good nothing special you finished with work"she says giving me a smile looking up at me.

"Yep all done"i reply back making her nod her head.

"Is there anything your doing for Christmas"i ask making her nod and start to pick at my jacket.
"Are you okay"i ask sensing nerves.

"Yeah uhm I was thinking- if you maybe- only if you want to go to my home town for Christmas only if you want to though I know it's a bit earl-"she starts to ramble before I interrupt her lifting her chin up to look at me.

"The rambling is adorable but not necessary darling cause if you are sure I'll love to"i say her eyes sparkling.

"Yes I'm sure my mom will love you and so would my sister your actually her favourite character."she says hope swinging in her voice.

"I'll love too meet the people that raised such a lovely women" i say kissing her lips in a passionate kiss but breaking it apart to ask her a question.
"Would you wanna still decorate this house cause i really want to" i ask swinging my legs in happiness.

"Totally do you wanna go to the shops now or do you have things here"she ask a constant smile on her face that just makes me smile more.

"Yes come on let's go"i say jumping up holding her hand dragging her to the door putting our shoes on and jumping in her car driving to target.

"So what on our list"she asks dragging a cart into target with a dopey smile.

"Well a Christmas tree,ornaments some covers and pillow cases for the couch and bed and that's about it"i say making her nod pushing the cart skipping with it.

We end up at the ornaments after we got a 8ft Christmas tree having a discussion about what  colour we should get .

"We should get white it'll go with the house" I suggest.

"But gold and red is traditional oh actually look there's both"she says pointing to the box of gold and white ball-balls.

"Get that darling that would look nice"i say agreeing making her nod pecking my lips grabbing it.

"White and gold tinsel is over there" i say pointing to the other side which made her move over grabbing it .

"Okay some bed sheets"i say walking down the aisle to the bed sheets.