Elizabeth 5: Huntress

Elizabeth sat with Roderich underneath a big tree, the wind blowing through her hair. "It's as if a dark cloud had been lifted over the school," she said with a sigh. "So many people had their privacy violated to the point that things could never return to normal, whether as friends or as a couple."

Roderich nodded in agreement. "It's a shame," he said. "But at least some good came out of it. Some couples were formed, like us."

Elizabeth smiled at him, but her expression quickly turned serious again. "I feel bad for the people who had the darkest aspect of their lives put out on front street for everyone to see," she said. "And I also can't help but notice how Ralph hasn't been himself for the past few days. Who knows how he must feel after his girlfriend did such a thing to all of his friends."

"I'm sure he'll appreciate your support," Roderich said.

Elizabeth nodded. "I'll talk to him later," she said.

As if on cue, they saw Ming-Yue walk by. Elizabeth felt a surge of anger. "I know this cunt didn't have the audacity to show her face in this school again," she muttered. "Roddy, I'm going to the bathroom," she said, getting up.

"Don't get into trouble, dear," Roderich warned.

"I can't promise the outcome," Elizabeth replied with a smile before walking away.

She followed Ming-Yue until the girl went to a closed-off spot where students smoked in hiding. "Hello, can you spare a moment?" Elizabeth asked.

"I have pepper spray and a taser. I dare you to test me, Hedervary," Ming-Yue replied.

"Challenge accepted, bitch," Elizabeth said before tackling her to the ground.

The two girls exchanged punches, but Elizabeth quickly gained the upper hand. "You like to fuck with people's heads, don't you!? How does it feel when it happens to you!?" Elizabeth yelled as she continued to hit Ming-Yue.

"I'm sorry..." Ming-Yue gasped.

"No, you aren't!" Elizabeth shouted. "If you were, you would've stopped after what happened to Berwald! You sociopath, you have no regard for the people whose privacy you've invaded!"

After several more hits and a few harsh kicks to the torso, Elizabeth walked away. As she turned the corner, she saw Abel and a group of boys. She put on her best impression of an innocent girl in a flower dress.

"Oh, no! Someone has viciously assaulted-" she began, but Duncan interrupted.

"Your acting is dog shit, 2/10," he critiqued.

"I...have a great day, gentlemen," Elizabeth said as she tried to walk away but Abel blocked her path.

"Oh, come on. It's Friday, I'm broke as shit!" She said.

"You know the rules for crossing into my territory," he replied.

"Fine, but I don't smoke so I'll take a...uh...PE note."

"Half price for you, just for today,"

"Hey. I'd watch out if I were you," Duncan said. "Her brother and cousins are batshit insane, be safe."

Elizabeth nodded and quickly walked away, glad to have escaped without any further trouble.