3.셋!!!

AUTHORS POV

While jungkook was pouring banana milk. Yoongi and Taemin stood up from their sit while glaring at jungkook who was laughing.

Other students were looking. Some were laughing, some were angry, some were worried about jimin. Some were enjoying.

Namjin and vhope heard that and got up from their sit to go and see what's happening. When they went near they saw jungkook pouring banana milk on jimin. And their eyes went wide.

"Hahahah such a loser" jungkook said while laughing.

"Jungkook stop before I beat you" Yoongi said glaring at him and jungkook smirk.

"Ohhh little kitty boy is angry" jungkook said making all of them laughing expect.  Namjin and vhope and Taemin.

"You are crossing your limits jeon" Taemin said and jungkook looked at him and scoffed.

"Kitty boy tell your omega to be clam or else you don't wanna mess up with me" jungkook said and Yoongi was about to punch him but stopped by Taemin.

"Leave it he is just small kid" Taemin said. And others laugh making jungkook angry.

But before jungkook would say something jimin got up with tomato sauce bottle which was beside him and poured on him. Everyone gasp.

"Oops bunny is all red with sauce" Jimin said and jungkook was literally burning in anger.

"You little bitch" jungkook was about to raise his hand to push jimin but Namjoon catch him from behind.

"Haha what an angry bunny boy" Jimin said more teasing him.

Jungkook break free from Namjoon and pick up orange juice from table beside him and pour on jimin making him all with mix juice.

"Little omega is now looking mix fruit juice" jungkook said while laughing even more while taehyung was looking at jimin. He was angry in jungkook but decided he will teach him lesson afterwards. First he has to make jimin clam down. So he is waiting for jimin look at him so he can tell his bestfriend to clam down. But he was busy finding something.

Jimin ran towards their canteen kitchen every eye followed his move and took Bottle of vinegar running towards jungkook. When Taemin saw jimin with wide eyes.

"Ohh no he has vinegar someone stop him" Taemin said everyone looked at him who was running towards jungkook this time jungkook was scared too.

But before he could reach him taehyung catch him from behind.

"Chim chim!!! calm down" taehyung said while holding jimin tightly who was trying to get free but taehyung had tight grip on him.

"No no tae leave me. I'll kill that bunny boy" Jimin said while shaking his body to get free.

"Fucking bitch" jungkook said looking at jimin going to punch him but Namjoon catch him again.

"No need to tell me about you I already know" Jimin said and jungkook was trying to get free. 

Some kids were enjoying while some were recording.

Omg I'm excited to what will happen

Will they beat each other

Jimin I'm with you