22.이십이!!!

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook carried jimin all the way towards rope way smiling laughing but they didn't knew one certain alpha was boiling in rage.

"I won't let jungkook win. Not when I'm alive" that certain alpha whispered to himself looking at couple that's when a he felt hand on his shoulder he looked behind to see soobin.

"Umm I guess we should go and rest" soobin said and of course that certain alpha was eunwoo who just sighed and nodded.

"Yaa let's go" eunwoo said taking soobin's hand and waking towards rope way while soobin was blushing mess.

Once they reached there eunwoo saw jimin he directly went there while dragging soobin along.

"Hey minnie" eunwoo said as he left soobin's hand facing jimin who turned around and gave smile at him while jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey eun" Jimin said with smile. Making eunwoo bite his lips.

"I was thinking....ahh never mind" eunwoo stopped saying just to see jimin's reaction. Who looked at him confused.

"What eun say" Jimin said worried moved little forward towards eunwoo that made jungkook glare at eunwoo who just smirked at him.

"No it's nothing" eunwoo said with fake sad smile shaking his head and of course jimin was stubborn.

"No just say, are you okay!?" Jimin got worried he was about to hold eunwoo's hand but got stopped when jungkook speaked.

"Leave it if he don't wanna say let's go I'm tried" jungkook said with pout to jimin making jimin smile but then eunwoo's eyes went wide.

"N-no I wanna say if you would like to ride with me" eunwoo said with cute smile trying to impress jimin. Who just looked at him. While jungkook just wanted to chop his head off and soobin was kinda sad but he shuddered it off. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! HE WONT!!! HE WILL COME WITH ME" jungkook said more like screamed at eunwoo who just scoffed. While jimin hit jungkook on hand who looked at him pout trying to say that don't go. But jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Let him speak" eunwoo said while moving jimin aside going towards jungkook who moved towards eunwoo.

"No he is my partner he will come with me" jungkook said growled while eunwoo just crossed his hand.

"He is my friend he will come with me" eunwoo said with smirk and jungkook just scoffed till now both alpha had their forehead touch glaring at each other.

"New flash!! He is my Best Friend" jungkook said both were just inch away to kill each other before something could happen they both heard jimin's voice. 

They both looked shocked as they saw jimin and soobin going in rope way together waving them bye. Jimin gave them his toothy smile while soobin was laughing.

"Bye boys see you'll down" Jimin said and their rope way was started moving.

"No baby"

"No minnie"

Both alpha said together but jimin went far from them they just frustratingly sighed.

"Because of you he went" jungkook said glaring at alpha.

"No because of you" eunwoo said that's when he looked around to see everyone went only they both were left he just sighed and went inside one rope way.