16.십육!!!

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook was going towards forest he can smell jimin more as he was going closer

"Aishh why he has to go with that dork in forest that too this time" jungkook whispered to himself and started to walk fast.

Soon he saw two figures standing near small pond their back facing to him.

Jungkook saw how jimin was giggle with eunwoo it made his blood boil.

"JIMIN" jungkook screamed and jimin and eunwoo turned around to look at jungkook.

But time was stopped for jungkook and jimin as they looked at each other.

Jimin was completely lost in jungkook. He was looking so handsome. The way wind was making his soft hair blow. His handsome face. Jimin was completely lost.

        (Take imagine and ignore bag and mask)

On the other hand jungkook was lost in jimin. The way moonlight light was falling on him making his skin glow and shine. Looking beautiful angel. He knew jimin had some kind of charm on him. But today jimin was looking Beautifully gorgeous.

(Take imagine only of face that was shining under moonlight)

This action didn't go unnoticed by eunwoo he Clearly saw and was getting irritated by it.

Jungkook and jimin's wolf unknowingly said together MATE only they both could hear. It was like their mind was speaking with each other.

"Ummm jimin" eunwoo started to speak making both jimin ans jungkook come out from their daze blinking eyes rapidly.

What just happened jimin thought.

What was that jungkook thought.

"Umm j-jungkook why are you here" Jimin asked and jungkook started to come closer towards pond.