5.다섯!!!

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook was sitting beside jimin. And jimin is still shock looking at him. And he hates jungkook's guts that he dare to do that.

Y'all  must be thinking what jungkook did. So let me tell you. As jimin said yesterday that he hates red colour. So here jungkook was fully dressed red. He wore red hoodie with red sweatpants. And had red watch. Even his bag was red. And red beanie.

Jungkook was looking at jimin with smirk on his face loving jimin's reaction.

"Jeon you didn't dare to do that" Jimin said glaring at him. While jungkook was still that smug look on his face.

Other students were shock to see two enemies Sitting together. Some were excited to see what's gonna happen. Some were worried. Some were ready with phones to record the drama.

Omg jungkook sitting with jimin

This is gonna be fun

Dammm jungkook is looking like Santa only white beard is missing

Jungkook must feel disgusting to sit with jimin

Isn't jungkook went towards jimin because it's  jimin place

Huh whatever

Omg my jikook

They are so cute together

All whisperd were heard but jungkook and jimin were only staring at each other.

"Oh but I did it baby boy" jungkook said teasing jimin making jimin go angry like bull.

"Jeon you better get up before I do something to you" Jimin said and jungkook shakes his head.

"Nope!! Did you forgot that we are gonna be partner in project" jungkook said and jimin looked at him with confused gaze.

"So!!?" Jimin said.

"So the thing is I'll have to sit with you even if you won't like!!" Jungkook said with a teasing smile. And jimin just sigh in frustration.

"You better don't touch me if you are sitting here" Jimin said ans jungkook moved forward to jimin making jimin go back slightly with wide eyes.

"What if I want to" jungkook said and again his lavender scent went into his nostrils making him go daze but he somehow composed himself.

"I'll kick your balls" Jimin said with smirk and jungkook went back looking at him mouth open.

"You won't do that" jungkook said and jimin smirk.

"Try me" Jimin said making jungkook trigger.

"YOU-" jungkook got cut off by teacher.

"Okay jeon and park clam down before I take you to principle and others go back to your places" Mr Lee said and everyone followed.

"I'll see you later" jungkook whispered but looking at teacher.

"See me as much you want I'm not going anywhere neither you" Jimin whispered back. And jungkook just sigh.

"Okay so guys as you'll know yesterday I said about project" Mr Lee said.

"YES" everyone said.

"So I'll divide in two members in each groups. And the project will be start from next week because for that we have to go for camping" Mr Lee said. And everyone was excited to do camping. All we're making excited noise.