31.삼일!!!

First of all thanks a lot for choosing this story and loving it so much!!!
I literally don't have words how to explain how happy I'm!!😭
I'll try my best in future too to write good and I know I'm still not good but I'll try hard so you all won't be disappointed.
Thanks a lot beenies
I love you all so much!!♥️

Thanks a lot for this too!!! It means so much to me🥹✨♥️

Now enjoy reading😙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS POV

"Here let's go baby" jungkook said and jimin giggled while going with him towards fairy wheel.

Both of them went towards fairy wheel holding each other's hands.

They were waiting for one carrier so they can go inside.

"Ahhh I'm excited!!!" Jimin said looking at jungkook with toothy smile and jungkook was whipped as always.

Jimin looked at him confused that why jungkook didn't gave him reply and just staring at him so he asked him.

"Can you stop staring!" Jimin said while rolling his eyes and jungkook just smirked.

"Can you stop being so cute!" Jungkook said and jimin blushed at his words.

Finally one carrier was empty so they went inside sitting opposite each other and smiling.

And the fairy wheel started to move. Making jimin giggle loudly and jungkook couldn't control his smile as well.

As they reached at the top jimin gasp looking at the view like how pretty it was looking. Looking down the city lights. How whole city was glowing. It looked so magical.