11.십일!!!

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook regret not letting jimin sit on window seat. He is irritated by the fact jimin is giving more attention to eunwoo rather then him.

Can't he talk with me too. And why can't eunwoo shut up for a minute. They talk too much. And I'm hating it. I regret not letting jimin sit over here. But why I'm feeling like this. Ahhh jimin what are you doing to me. Jungkook thought and sigh.

Eunwoo and jimin were continually talking with each other from the ride towards their camp has started. Jungkook had enough.

"Can you guys stop" jungkook said and jimin and eunwoo looked at him confused.

"Stop what" Jimin asked confused.

"Stop talking you'll are talking too much that's it's irritating" jungkook said and glared at eunwoo who just looked at jungkook with what did I do eyes.

"Why if you are having that much problem then let eun sit here and you go to his seat" Jimin said and jungkooks eyes went wide.

"HELL NO" jungkook screamed and jimin closed his mouth with his hand cause everyone was looking at them. Jimin just smiled apologetic and glared at jungkook.

Eunwoo was looking everything he knew jungkook has some problem maybe jealous but he shrugged it off thinking maybe he is wrong.

Jimin still had his hand on jungkook's mouth who lick it and jimin slapped his lips.

(Imagine)

"What the fuck fucker" Jimin shouted at jungkook who smirked at him and moved towards his ears to whisper him.

"Now I just licked your hand if you continued talking with him see what not I'll lick" jungkook whispered to jimin making his eyes wide.

"You won't" Jimin said feeling little scared and his cheeks were red.

"Try me baby boy" jungkook said with smirk and singled jimin to do something.

Jimin just cleared his throat and looked at eunwoo with small smile. Who smiled back at him.

"Eun I'm tried from all packing and stuff and we woke up early too so I'm sleepy" Jimin said hoping eunwoo won't asked anyone questions.

Eunwoo knew something happened but he just sighed.

"Okay minnie take rest I'll take too" eunwoo said and put earphones on and closed his eyes.

"Minnie" jungkook mimicked eunwoo and jimin just glared at him.

"Now let me sleep" Jimin said and jungkook only nodded.