13.십삼!!!

NOTE : I SAID THAT BEFORE TOO!! IF YOU'LL DON'T LIKE MY STORY!! STOP THEN AND THERE!!!

I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF NONSENSE IN MY BOOK!!! EACH AND EVERY LINE IN THIS STORY IS JUST A FICTIONAL!!!

I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF HATE TOWARDS ANYONE HERE ESPECIALLY IN MY BOOKS!!!

BEFORE I LOSS MY SHIT STOP YOUR DUMB ACT!!!
.......................................................................

And to my precious loves happy reading!!!
🤗♥️

_________________________________

AUTHORS POV

Jimin and jungkook took their camp stuff whatever need to make tent. They placed all thing at corner.

"Okay so let's start" Jimin said sound excited little kid and jungkook just chuckled.

"Okay okay small baby let's do this" jungkook said and jimin picked up the stone and throw towards jungkook who bend down and it hit to Mr kang.

"Ouch!! Who did that" Mr kang said that made jimin's eyes went wide and jungkook was trying not to laugh.

"Sorry sir" Jimin said and Mr kang turned around to see jimin and glared at him.

"What's wrong with you jimin. Why are you behaving like brat" Mr kang started to scold jimin and he just hung his head down.

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again" Jimin said and glared at jungkook who was looking at him with smirk.

"Won't happen again you have said that too many times. Why can't you behave like a mature kid huh" Mr kang scold jimin more and jungkook felt bad so he decided to say.

"Sir we are sorry actually he was going to hit me but by mistake it hit you" jungkook said and jimin looked at him not knowing jungkook will take his side.

"I'm giving you both one final last warning" Me kang said and left from there.

"Fucking asshole because of you I got scolding" Jimin said and jungkook pout.

"I saved you from him tho" jungkook said and jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Didn't ask for that" Jimin said going back to take stuff and start to assemble.

"Atleast say thank you" jungkook said whine like small baby.

"Shut up and help me" Jimin said and jungkook just sighed went to help him.

They were making together no fight nothing just helping each other like a great team. But of course jungkook won't stay silent for a long time.

When they both were not getting how to put other part. Jimin was gonna ask teacher for help when jungkook stopped him.

"Why do you need help when I'm here" jungkook said with smirk.

"What are you gonna do" Jimin asked crossed his hand.

"Let me see what's wrong" jungkook said and jimin showed him.

"Look and tell me how to join this" Jimin said trying to concentrate.

"Ohh it's easy come sit beside me I'll show you" jungkook said and jimin nodded and sat.