40.사십!!!

AUTHORS POV

NEXT EVENING!!!

It was time for the bachelor party. Everyone are excited to go and enjoy their time.

All of them are going but here jimin is waiting for jungkook who is coming to pick him up.

Jimin is sitting on his couch waiting for jungkook all ready looking beautiful while his mom is coming towards him with two cups of coffee in her hand.

She came and gave one cup to jimin who looked up from his phone and gave her mom smile while thanking her.

"Jungkook didn't came yet?" She asked while sitting beside jimin who took sip from his coffee not before blowing it cause it's still hot.

"Nope he just left from his house" Jimin said rolling his eyes clearly annoyed.

"Ohhh he will come soon don't worry minnie" Mrs park said patting jimin's head who just sighed.

"I told that bitch to come early still he is coming late I should have gone with tae when he asked me" Jimin said huffing while Mrs park gasp.

"Yahhh don't call my son-in-law bitch" Mrs park said jimin was about to speak something but their door bell rang.

"Go open that must be your so called son-in-law" Jimin said rolling his eyes while drinking his coffee peacefully.

Mrs park went towards door and opened it only to see Jungkook nervously smiling at him with bouquet in his hand.

"Am I late?" Jungkook asked biting his lips and Mrs park just smiled at him.

"Not much just little" Mrs park said giggle while jungkook just sighed.

"It's just I was sleeping and that's why I got late" jungkook said laughing while Mrs park ruffed his head she was about say something but jimin spoked.

"Who is there eomma? If it's bunny looking boy tell him to get the fuck away" Jimin said while giggling to himself while wearing shoes.

"Ohh fuck is he mad??" Jungkook asked looking scared while Mrs park knows that jimin was giggling.

"Nope he is just teasing you go and wait near car I'll send him" Mrs park said smiling while jungkook nodded hugged her pecking her forehead while making his way near car standing there waiting for his omega patiently.

"Go chick don't make my son-in-law wait" Mrs park said going where jimin is checking himself once's.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and went towards her pecking her cheeks who kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry I won't make your so called son-in-law wait" Jimin said started to walk outside.

"Byeeee!! Go safely and don't forget to use protection either way I don't mind having grandchildrens" Mrs park said made her way towards her room while giggling making jimin stop on his track with gasp. 

"EOMMAAA" Jimin screamed making her laugh while she went towards her room.

Aishhh I really can't with her. Jimin though while he took deep breath and went outside closing the door behind him.

As soon as jungkook heard door closed he looked forward and his breath hitch after seeing jimin. And jimin he freeze on his spot looking how handsome jungkook was looking.