48.사십팔!!! (End)

AUTHORS POV

Today was the day when jungkook and jimin are about to leave Seoul and go New York for their future.

All of them are here gathered at the Seoul airport came to say goodbye to lovely couple and all the best  for their future.

Jin and namjoon were there with flowers in their hand. 

Taemin and suga came with lots of snacks since in plane they are very costly.

Hobi and taehyung are helping them out with luggages.

And Mr jeon and Mrs jeon with Mrs park are giving blessing for their kids to be happy.

And last but not least jungkook and jimin we're tangled with each other means even tho they are going to be together jungkook won't let jimin go away for a while he is clinging on him like a monkey.

"For gods sake leave that child jungkook" Mr jeon said while others laughed.

"Ikr he is going to be with you all damn time let us meet him before you go" Mrs jeon said and jimin giggled while jungkook pout.

"Aishhh from the time these two are mated kook is not leaving chim for a second" taehyung said while taking the final luggage out of the car with big sigh and hobi pulled him in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"Shut up first you keep your romance at room before telling us" jungkook said as he saw hobi kissing taehyung.

"Says the one who can't keep his dick in his pants" taehyung said while showing his tongue while others gasp.

"Taehyung language" Jimin said while hitting taehyung moving away from jungkook who whined at loss touch.

"Shut up kook" Mr jeon said pulling jimin towards him while jungkook pout.

"Okay guys enough now go for checking kids" Mrs park said with small smile others nodded while helping them to take luggage. Before they could go jimin stopped on track making all looked at him confused.

"Chim what happened?" Yoongi said and jimin pointed at front and all of them saw and all alphas growled.

"Eunwoo" Jimin said and it's like eunwoo heard him and looked at their direction and eyes went wide.

"What is he doing here?" Taemin asked while moving towards Yoongi who pulled him towards himself.

That's when eunwoo ran towards them and jungkook pulled jimin behind him and standing front of him.

"Ahh jimin" eunwoo said with huff as he ran towards him.

"What do you need from jimin?" Jungkook said in his alpha voice making his scent everywhere jimin was squeezing his arm so he will stay under control.

"I-I just wanted to say sorry for everything I did" eunwoo said looking down in shame while others looked at him.

"No need get lost from here" Jungkook said again but jimin squeezed his hand.

"I know i did wrong but im really sorry minnie I don't know what happened to me I kinda became obsessed and when you and jungkook came in relationship it triggered my alpha a little and I lost control on myself please I know I'm not forgivable but before you go let's end here" Eunwoo said now tears in his eyes all of them were silent only sobbing was heard jungkook was still growling but jimin pushed him little and came forward to take eunwoo's hand and squeezed them.