43.사십사!!!

AUTHORS POV

"E-Eunwoo" Jimin said and that said person was non other than eunwoo who smirked at him.

"Yes minnie it's me" eunwoo said as he started to walk towards jimin who took step back until he was pressed against the wall and eunwoo took chair next to him to sit down while smirking.

"W-why" Jimin didn't knew what to say as his voice got stuck in his throat.

"What why minnie" eunwoo said taking wine glass beside him on the table while taking sip.

"W-what d-do y-you want le-let me go j-jungkook must be waiting for me" Jimin said trying smile a little taking one step but eunwoo throws the glass near mirror making glass and mirror both shattered.

"He isn't so don't worry" eunwoo said crossing his leg making jimin gulp down as tears rolls from his eyes as he quickly wiped away.

"N-no he said he is waiting so I have to go eun. My kookie won't leave me" Jimin said as his scent was high turning more sour by time making eunwoo lick his lips as he got up from chair throwing chair away.

"Jungkook, jungkook always jungkook he is the only one that come to your mind, isn't it" eunwoo said as he took steps toward jimin who was getting scared.

"W-what are you saying of course he is my boyfriend eun" Jimin said trying calm down his friend with small smile. He thinks he had made some mistake so that's why eunwoo is angry but what the poor soul didn't knew that his friend was not angel as it seems.

"You are so focused in him that you didn't even noticed me" eunwoo said caging jimin putting his hands beside jimin's head making jimin flinch.

"N-no e-eun I-I'm sorry if I make you feel that way I'll pay attention towards you too but now let me go please" Jimin said while trying search phone in his pocket while he finally got he sighed in relief.

"Ohh no no minnie. You don't have to. After today you will be mine forever" eunwoo said moving back and taking one pill from table.

"W-what's t-that?" Jimin asked slightly looking down going to contact and saw familiar name of jungkook and he was about press on call but eunwoo swiftly took his phone and thrown away.

"Haha!!! You are smart omega aren't you my beautiful minnie. And this pill is of heat" eunwoo said as jimin was now completely crying.

"M-means?" Jimin asked and looked so disgusted at eunwoo who was now his wiping tears.

"It's pill that will make you go in heat and if you are in heat you will obviously need alpha to make your pain release. And as you are not mated yet so the first alpha you see you want him for you to mate and here is the alpha. I'll help you and will mate you my darling" eunwoo said making jimin gasp looking at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you are crazy Cha-Eunwoo" Jimin said more like his omega said but eunwoo moved back spreading his arms out while laughing loudly.

"YES IM ONLY FOR YOU PARK JIMIN. YOU MADE ME CRAZY FROM THE DAY I MET YOU MINNIE" eunwoo said and he moved towards jimin with pill who closed his mouth tightly as eunwoo was trying hard to make jimin eat the pill.

"Come on minnie open for your alpha" eunwoo said as he pressed jimin cheeks tightly making him open and jimin was trying really hard to fight back but eunwoo made him open his mouth and put the pill directly towards the throat so jimin didn't got chance to spit it out making jimin fall on ground crying loudly.