12.십이!!!

AUTHORS POV

After eunwoo left the bus. Jungkook took a deep breath of lavender scent. He really can't get enough of it.

He looked at jimin who was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook didn't have heart to wake him up but he have too.

Jungkook sigh and cares jimin's face. He don't know what is wrong with him. He used to hate him but now he don't know what are these feelings. All these is confusing him. But that doesn't mean he is not liking it. In fact he is loving it.

"I don't know what are you doing to me jimin" jungkook whispered to himself and finally decide to wake jimin up.

"Jimin wake up" jungkook shake jimin little but jimin didn't wake up.

"Yahh you!! wake up" jungkook tried again. But again jimin didn't wake up.

So jungkook smirked and blow in jimin ear that made jimin jerk off.

"What the fuck" Jimin said in raspy voice.  And jungkook looked at him with smug smile.

"I tried to wake you up but you didn't so I was left with no choice" jungkook said and jimin looked at him with sleepy eyes.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and looked at jungkook who was in aww as he saw jimin rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Did we reached" Jimin asked now he was full awake.

"We reached 30 minutes ago" jungkook said and jimin's eyes went wide.

"WHAT" Jimin screamed that made jungkook to put his hand on his mouth.

"Ahh stop screaming" jungkook said and removed his hand from jimin's mouth.

"So why did you not wake me up early" Jimin said and jungkook was looked at him with sigh.

"I tried but you didn't wake up" jungkook said and jimin got up from his seat took his belongings leaving jungkook and ran outside the bus.

"Aishh wait for me you little rat we both are partners" jungkook said and went behind jimin.

As soon as jimin was out of bus he saw all were already looking at him. Jimin got little push from behind to noticed jungkook.

"Let's go" jungkook said and jimin just nodded.

As they both reached where other students and teachers were there. 

"How was your sleep Mr park and jeon" Mr kang asked glaring both of them.

"It was wonderful" jungkook said and jimin just hit him on his hand.

Jungkook looked at jimin with what face he just answered Mr kang's question what he did wrong.

"Sorry sir it won't happen again" Jimin said bowing telling jungkook to do same and he did.

"It's last time I'm waring you both" Mr kang said and jimin just nodded and looked at left to see eunwoo smiled at him and jimin smiled as well but jungkook put hand on jimin's shoulder and jimin gave him weird face.

"Okay everyone make a huge circle and stand with your partners" Mr kang said and everyone did jikook were standing but beside jimin eunwoo came with soobin and stand there.