38. 삼십팔!!!

AUTHORS POV

ONE MONTH LATER

Every thing was going on smoothly. Everything in school was great too. No problem nothing everything was peaceful.

Jikooks relationship was growing more and more as time went by. Jungkook became a great alpha whom you can ask for and jimin as great omega whom you
want in your life too.

Both were perfect couple or you can say famous couple of their school. And mostly Mr.kang was the happiest since this two enemies became lovers so there are no more complaints or any trouble.

Soon their graduation was coming and everyone were excited but at the same time sad to leave the school since they will miss each and everything but it always will be saved as memory's in their heart.

So here in canteen students were sitting having their lunch. One group as we all know they were there too sitting and having lunch.

"Can you stop" taehyung said looked cringe as jungkook was feeding jimin his bibimbap.

"What?" Jungkook looked confused as he ate same spoon as jimin he was feeding making taehyung make puking face.

"He has hands he can eat" taehyung said rolling his eyes done with couples and jungkook just smirked.

"Why are you feeling lonely since your alpha didn't came yet huh" jungkook said and others just chuckled and jimin hit him while asking him to feed him while taehyung just whined.

"Yahhh he went because Mr kang called him. He'll be back soon" taehyung said rolling his eyes stuffing rice cake in his mouth while others just laughed.

"Guys can you just eat" Taemin said and all nodded and started to eat. Just then hobi came towards them and taehyung smiled at him widely.

"See your alpha came now don't complain" jungkook said and taehyung was about to hit him but hobi pulled him back kissing his cheek making him blush.

"Yahhh don't do that" taehyung mumbled while looking down feeling shy and hobi just smiled at him.

"Why I can do whatever I want" hobi said pulling taehyung closer making others make ooohh. While jimin looked at jungkook with puppy eyes smiling.

Who looked at him down kissed his forehead making jimin bite his lips and jungkook hugged jimin more and dug his face in his neck scenting him. Making jimin lean back on his chest.

"Fuck this all different types of scents are making me sick"  Yoongi said getting up from his place with others laughed at him.

"Yahh shut up and sit down" Taemin said while hitting his hand while yoongi nodded like whipped alpha and sat back down.

"Btw why did Mr kang called you hoba?" Namjoon asked while others looked at him curiously.

"Ohh yeah!! Actually we know our graduation is soon so Mr kang had decided to conduct a bachelor party for last year students that is 2 days later" hobi said and all of them gasp mostly all omegas and alphas were surprised.

"Wow isn't it great" jin said smilingly widely looking at everyone who all nodded.

"Yes but didn't you listened it's for bachelors not for eommas" jungkook said making all of them laugh and jin took the water bottle about to hit jungkook but namjoon pulled him back and jimin spread his arms protecting his alpha from getting hit.

"You mother fucker jeon I'll hit you in such a place that you won't able to please jimin" jin said while others laughed and jimin gasp being full red as he was blushing.

"Why the fuck is everyone behind my dick. Wtf did my future pups did?" Jungkook said huffing.

"Who else wanna hit you there?" Taemin asked and jungkook directly looked at jimin.

"He is the one who always hit his future pups" jungkook said and other can't take anymore of jikook shit so they stand up to leave.

"You both can continue we have class to attend and yes don't forget about party guys it's gonna be lit" hobi said taking taehyung by waist walking away while others nodded and made their way to their respective classes.

Everyone left except jikook as jungkook was still feeding jimin not letting him get up till he finish his food.

"Kookie I'm full let's go I don't wanna miss class" Jimin said as he pout but jungkook just chuckled and kissed his pout making jimin break into shy smile.

"Nope first eating is important than we will leave for class" jungkook said as he again feed jimin who just sighed that's when someone came and sat beside them.

"Hello lovebirds" soobin said smiling at them as they both return smile back.

"Ohhh heyy bin" Jimin said smiling at omega who smiled back.

"Did you both heard about bachelors party!?" Soobin asked with excited voice making couple chuckle.

"Yess we did" jungkook said as he passed soobin an extra banana milk who took while thanking him and went back to feed jimin.

"I'm so excited you both are gonna come right!?" Soobin asked as he took sip.

"Of course we are right kookie" Jimin said while looking at jungkook with bright eyes and jungkook just kissed his nose.

"Yes we are" jungkook said while looking at jimin the back to Soobin who was cooing at them.

"We will enjoy a lot minnie" soobin said and jimin nodded excitedly.

They were busy with their conversation that they didn't notice that a certain alpha from other side was hearing everything.

"Oooooo bachelors party I see!! It's perfect time to make you mine jimin" that certain alpha was non other than eunwoo as he smirked while getting up from his placing going to attend class.

Let's see what happens at the party.

TO BE CONTINUE..................

Hey beenies 💗

How was this chapter???

I can smell angst do you smell to???😗

Votes and comments 🥹

(The challenge video of jm and tae as soon as I saw this was the meme came to my head so I wanted to share with you also😂😂)

Love y'all so much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

See you in next chapter!!!!!

Till then byeeeeeee 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻