34.삼십사!!!

AUTHORS POV

After getting ready both of them were checking for last one time in mirror so they can go to have breakfast and then can go to school.

Jimin was busy putting his lip balm and jungkook was staring at him through mirror. Jimin looked up after finish putting his lip balm he got shy as soon as he looked at jungkook who just smirked and move closer to him.

"W-what a-are y-you s-staring at" jimin said while biting his lips and jungkook just back hugged him and duck his face on jimin's scent gland.

"You smell good babe" jungkook said kissing jimins neck making jimin throw his head back at jungkooks shoulder and closed his eyes.

"U-umm k-kookie we need to go" jimin said trying hard not to moan but jungkook kept sucking his neck scenting him so jimin can smell like him letting everyone know jimin is his.

"But babe how can i stop myself when you look so beautiful" jungkook said in husky voice making shiver ran to jimin's spine.

Before jimin could reply they heard voice from outside the room making them startled.

"Jungkook??" Mr jeon said while knocking the door little making both aware that it's jungkook's dad outside.

"Yes appa" jungkook replied still kissing jimin's neck making jimin bite his lips stopping himself from moaning.

"Come for breakfast son and bring jiminie too. Come fast" with that said Mr jeon went and jungkook just sighed in jimin's neck and moved away after taking a deep breath.

"Yes we are coming" Jungkook said and he turned jimin around who's arms directly came around jungkook's neck and looked at him.

"Let's go kookie" jimin said and jungkook nodded before kissing his lips and cheeks.

Both of them finally came down near dinning area and saw different types of food place on dinning table making jungkook as well as jimin shock.

"Ohh dear you came. Come have a sit jiminie" Mrs jeon said as she saw them and both of them took sit beside each other while Mr and Mrs jeon sat opposite.

"Eomma is there something special that you made so many dishes" Jungkook asked and Mrs jeon smiled before saying.

"Of course it's special occasion my son-in-law is here today so of course I had to make something special" Mrs jeon said making jimin blush looking down fidgeting with his hands and jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Eomma you are making him uncomfortable can you both stop" jungkook said while putting his hand on jimin's chair pulling him towards him making jimin squeeze jungkook's thighs who just winch's looking at jimin with raised eyebrows.

"OMG!!! Look honey kookie became so much of gentlemen" Mrs jeon said and all of them laughed while jungkook just scoffed.

"I was always a gentleman eomma" jungkook defended himself while looking at his parents.

"Ohhh really!!??" Jimin said looking at jungkook with smirk who just gulped looking at him. He know very well that he is talking about their past how jungkook used to behave with him.

"Ohh he wasn't right jiminie?" Mr jeon asked jimin who smirked at jungkook and then looked at jungkook's parents before chucking.

"Haha no I'm just kidding he was very gentlemen with me, right kookie!!" Jimin said and jungkook just cleared his throat before answering.