42.사십삼 !!!

AUTHORS POV

Everything was going great in the party. Everyone was having fun and enjoying their best time. Our main guys were having fun too.

Taehyung and Hobi were on the dance floor dance like crazy being drunk as heck. Namjoon and Jin were at the corner sofa seat busy making out. Taemin and Suga were at the food counter feeding each other.

And last but not least our Jimin and Jungkook were still at the bar counter but now jimin was in jungkook's lap sitting and cuddling enjoying drinks.

"Baby I guess you need to stop now" Jungkook said caressing jimin's cheek kissing after as jimin just giggled.

"Nope I want more" Jimin said with pout and jungkook just shook his head.

"No! no more drinks" Jungkook said and jimin just pout even more.

"Just one please!!?" Jimin said shwoing his puppy eyes to jungkook who was looking at him with small smile but before he could say something someone spoke.

"Ohh kook let him have a drink" someone said taking seat front of them, they both heard the voice and saw that lisa named omega one of their classmate was there.

"Ikr see kookie lemme have one babe please" Jimin said and jungkook was busy glaring at omega cause he didn't like how someone came in their moment.

"Here chim you can have my drink" Lisa said giving here drink to jimin but before jimin could take it jungkook pulled jimin closer to himself.

"No! he doesn't need more. Thank you!!" Jungkook said in his deep voice which made lisa shiver as she looked at side near dance floor where one person was seeing her action. As she saw there was a certain person glaring at her she gulped and laughed nervously.

"It's okay kookie just one than no more promise" Jimin spoked making the seriousness go away and jungkook just sighed.

"Okay just one" Jungkook said while kissing jimin's head and jimin just nodded.

"Great here you go" Lisa said while giving jimin drink and jimin was about to take but she purposely spilled the drink on her dress making three of them gasp.

"Omg sorry Lisa it's my fault" Jimin said with pout but jungkook rubbed his hand shaking his head.

"No no it slipped out of my grip no worries I'll go to restroom to clean it up" Lisa said was about to get up but got stopped by jimin.

"Wait lemme come and help you" Jimin said being tipsy but jungkook hold him from behind not making him move.

"Nope you are drunk and I hope Lisa won't mind going alone am I right Lisa-shi" Jungkook said almost glared at Lisa who just gulp smiling nervously.

"O-ohh no I don't mind. It's okay jimin I'll manage it" Lisa said but jimin stopped her by holding her hand.

"Nooooooo!!! I'll go and help her I drop drink on her so I'll help" Jimin said and Lisa sighed in relief while looking at other direction telling someone in code language to go ahead she will come and that person understood and nodded and went.

"No jimin it's really oka-" Lisa wasn't able to complete her words when jimin stopped her. 

"No means no I'll come" Jimin said with pout and jungkook sighed in defeat.