30.삼십!!!

NOTE: Long chapter ahead I hope you all like it!!!

Enjoy reading 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS POV

Wind was making jimin shiver but he was feeling warmer inside as he hugged jungkook more tightly and jungkook smiled at himself.

Jimin don't know where they are going but he is okay as long as he is with jungkook.

Jungkook stopped his bike since red signal came to his attention. He took one of jimin's hand from his waist intertwining bringing towards his lips pecking it sweetly making jimin giggle.

"What are you doing!?" Jimin asked and jungkook hold his hand tight before saying.

"What do you think!" Jungkook asked looking at his bike mirror to see jimin looking back while biting his lips.

Ohhh how badly I wanna bite his lips. Calm down jungkook today you will able to bite hopefully jungkook though with smirk.

"Btw!! Where are we going!?" Jimin asked making jungkook come out from his thoughts.

"You'll see!! Now hold me tight" jungkook said with smile as he saw green light. And jimin hold him tightly sniffing alpha's firewood scent which he finds comfort.

After few minutes of ride they finally reached their destination. As soon as jimin saw where jungkook stopped his bike it made him gasp.

Jungkook brought him at amusement park. It was beautiful. The lights were perfectly put and different types of games and rides to enjoy. It was perfect for jimin and he had always wish to come at amusement park with his alpha. Guess his dream came true.

 Guess his dream came true

(Imagine)

Jimin carefully got down the bike and jungkook parked the bike and put his helmet on the head of the bike locking it properly so no one can take it.

He turned around to see jimin who was still amazed jungkook can't help but back hug him and kiss his cheek making jimin come out from his thoughts.

"Do you like it!?" Jungkook asked and jimin looked at jungkook from his side before smiling widely.

"I loved it. Thanks kookie" Jimin said turned around in jungkook's arm hugging him tightly who hugged him back.

"Shall we go now my beautiful" jungkook said looking at jimin who looked up at him since he was little short then jungkook and nodded his head still can't stop smiling.