20.이십!!!

AUTHORS POV

MEANWHILE!!!

How badly you want your favourite item that's how badly eunwoo wanted to go where jimin and jungkook were.

They were going from other direction. Suddenly eunwoo stopped as an idea pop out in his head.

Soobin looked beside him that eunwoo was not there he looked behind to see eunwoo standing smiling zoning out. He went towards him.

"Eunwoo why did you stopped we have to reach before 2 hour let's go" soobin said confused but eunwoo gave him smile.

"Let's go from other side" eunwoo said hoping soobin will say yes.

"Huh why!?" Soobin asked more confused because the time they have started to go he is acting weird.

"Umm I know short cut" eunwoo said and soobin crossed his and on his chest.

"Ohh really!! How do you know!?" Soobin asked with raised eyebrows while eunwoo was thinking for reason.

"Uhmmm" eunwoo was trying to think and soobin rolled his eyes was about to walk but eunwoo stopped him so he turn around again.

"What!?" Soobin said as he was getting annoyed.

"I really know short cut remember last night when me and jimin were strolling around at that time I came to know" Eunwoo said with small nervous smile.

"Are you sure" Soobin asked still not believe him.

"Yes yes 100% sure I'll take you don't worry" eunwoo said giving his charming smile to soobin who looked away with blush on his face.

"Okay if you say so!! Better reach us on time!! I don't wanna get lost" soobin said after calming down he looked at eunwoo who was still smiling.

"Aishh don't worry bin I'm here let's go" eunwoo said pulling soobin with him who just giggled.

"Slowly I don't wanna fall" soobin said eunwoo looked at him and smile.

"Don't worry I'll catch you if you fall" eunwoo said walking stilling holding soobin's hand but not knowing what his words meant for soobin.

I already fell for you just hoping you will catch me eunwoo soobin thought with sad smile.

As the were going eunwoo could smell lavender scent. He smiled at himself walking fast while smiling blushing omega with him.

I'm coming minnie wait for me eunwoo though.

"Soobin walk fast we have to reach soon" eunwoo said.

"Aishh I'm trying" soobin giggled at hyper alpha as if he found his favourite thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was waking behind jimin making sure he was okay because every now and then he was tripping. Jungkook just chuckled at him how cute jimin is.

Again jimin trip and jungkook catches him. Jungkook's left hand around jimin's waist and jimin falling on his chest with big sigh.

"This mountain is not proper" Jimin said as jungkook made him stand.

"Ohh how so!?" Jungkook asked biting his lips trying not to laugh because jimin was looking angry chick.

"I can't even walk proper even small distance" Jimin said and started to walk jungkook trailing behind.