39.삼십구!!!

AUTHORS POV

It was peaceful day since school had holiday so that students can prepare for tomorrow's bachelor party.

Jimin is doing nothing just laying on his stomach scrolling through his phone.

Jungkook is busy helping his dad with some business stuff so he wasn't there but he promised jimin to do dinner together at jimin's house.

So here jimin is using his phone peacefully doing nothing particularly. Until his door cracked opened but he didn't noticed it.

Suddenly someone jumped on jimin making yelp in pain. And other one was laughing.

"What the fuck Kim taehyung" Jimin yelled at him while sitting and there taehyung was laughing like no tomorrow.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" taehyung said still laughing hard and sat beside jimin who is glaring at him.

"Why are you here!?" Jimin asked and taehyung stopped laughing.

"What do you mean why am I here? This is my house I can come anytime" taehyung said laying on jimin's bed closing his eyes taking jimin's lavender scent that was coming through matters making his nerves calm.

"Yaya I forgot that" Jimin said laying beside taehyung who immediately pulled him for hug and jimin hugged him back.

"I missed you chim" taehyung said hiding his face in jimin's neck taking his scent while jimin patted his hair. 

"I missed you too tae" even though they are together they didn't get time for each other as friends how they used to be since both of them have alphas so they are mostly with them.

But now in each other's arms they feel safe. Even though they fight with each other but they won't hesitate to give their life for each other after all they are soulmates.

"Let's go for shopping" taehyung asked looking at jimin with excited eyes who looked back to him with same eyes.

"Yess let's go and buy stuff for tomorrow's party too" Jimin said and taehyung nodded before getting up with jimin.

"Yess let's text our alphas and tell them we both are going and to meet at cafe for lunch we four can have lunch together" taehyung said and jimin nodded went to get his phone instead of texting he called jungkook.

And jungkook didn't took time and answered his call immediately making jimin chuckle.

(AN- jimin : bold , jungkook : italic )

On call....

Yeoboseyo??

Yeoboseyo!!

Hey kookie.

Hey darling!! Missed me??

Oh shut up kookie!!

And bend over minnie.

Ohhh please can you stop I wanna say something.

Hehe sorry I just love to tease you. Now say what you wanna say darling!!

So me and tae are going for shopping and we both were thinking that we four can have lunch together at cafe.