4.넷!!!

AUTHORS POV

NIGHT TIME!!!

Jimin was in his room thinking what happened today. Rooming here and there in his room.

"Ahhh what should I do. I don't wanna do any kind of project work with that jerk" he said to himself while sitting on his bed bitting his fingers nails.

"Why he always make my heart beat fast when he is close. That stupid alpha. What he is planning to do" Jimin said and layed on his bed.

"I'm gonna go crazy. I should better sleep" Jimin said and slept somehow.

IN THE MORNING!!!!

Jimin was sleeping peacefully and was his dream land. When someone opened his room door and closed behind. Quietly walking towards his bed. Taking another pillow that was on bed. And jump on him with pillow.

"HOLY FUCK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" Jimin screamed and pushed that person who fell on the ground with loud thug.

Jimin's Mom who was in living room reading newspaper while drinking tea. She flinched when she heard loud thug. But then she shake her head knowing what must have happened.

"This kids can't be quiet" Mrs park whispered and continue reading not minding it.

BACK TO THE ROOM!!!!

" Ouch" that person said while rubbing his ass. And jimin looked down and sigh.

"What the fuck tae" Jimin said while rubbing his eyes and yawning looking at his bestfriend.

"Isn't that what I should say" tae said getting up and sat on his bed still rubbing his ass.

"It's your fault tho" Jimin said looking at tae trying not to laugh who was in pain.

"Shut up you mochi" tae said glaring at him.

"You came early today" Jimin said and tae nodded.

"I woke up early and thought let's go anyways. But I didn't knew this was gonna happen. Chim my ass is in pain" tae said and jimin couldn't control and laughed loudly.

"I'm sorry tae I didn't mean to hurt you. You came suddenly distributing my beauty sleep" Jimin said giggling.

As you see tae and jimin are bestfriends. They meet each other when they were in kindergarten. Tae and jimin were used to never leave each other's side. But when tae had crush on jhope and he was from other group. But still he didn't leave jimin. But as soon as jimin came to know about that. He told why not you should be happy and do what you want don't stop because of him. Tae know jimin and jungkook hate each other. But reason was unknown. Some how jhope and taehyung came in relationship. So tae sometimes sit with jimin and sometimes with jungkook. But as usual they go together school. Tae comes everyday to pick jimin and goes together. Even tho he is in relationship it doesn't effect their friendship. Somehwhat tae knows jungkook and jimin may or may not have some sort of thing for each other. But he is waiting for the right moment.

BACK TO THE STORY!!!

"Okay okay now move your ass and get ready I'll be with your mom we have something important to talk" tae said getting up from bed walking towards the door. While jimin was making his bed.

"Ya ya I know what important things you have" Jimin said after making bed going towards bathroom. And tae laughed.

"I'm her bestfriend Afterall we always have something to talk" tae said and gave wink to jimin going towards living room.