28. |filler chapter|

Continuing....

"Shit baby— hold up." Shakur stopped Sincere from making him nut. The eye contact and how much love Sincere was sucking his dick with had him ready to be inside of him again.

Pulling Shakur's dick from his mouth— Sin breathed heavily looking up to him with a raised brow. "Ride me baby' I need to feel you."

Sincere became nervous at the mention of that because he didn't have a whole lot of experience in being on top. However he stood and crawled on to the bed seeing Shakur now lay flat waiting on him— he tossed his leg over him and Shakur had lubed them both up although Sincere didn't necessarily need to be. Placing Shakur's bare tip at his entrance he bit on his lip while he slowly eased him inside of him.

Sliding down on him fully Sincere let out a small moan and looked him in the eyes seeing him bite his lip and stare at him. It was the same look that took his breath away earlier in the bathroom, he started to ride him slowly, while tears burned at his eyes. Shakur had always fucked him good but it was something about how he handled him and looked at him tonight that made him emotional, it wasn't just a pleasure kind of emotion. It was that mixed with love, he had known he loved Shakur for a while now but the way his heart tugged at him tonight was him being in-love. Something he was afraid of.

Bending down to kiss his lips Sincere placed his hands on his chest and Shakur rubbed his hands up and down his back bringing him closer. He too was becoming a bit emotional as well— he'd only ever had three sex partners. He and Dame were too young to feel this type of connection back then, and throughout his entire marriage he had never felt this strongly during sex or outside of it for Cassidy. In this moment he was going through all the emotions with Sincere— he loved him and he had been admitted that but the sex right now had him feeling certain shit he had never felt once before. That and the entire day Sincere had planned was overwhelming and he couldn't put it into words. His emotions were high right now and he wasn't about to hide the fact.

"Pretty," Shakur held his hips and tossed his head back feeling himself become too emotional from how he rode him with so much passion/love. "What is it?" he asked him seeing tears start to stream down his face.

"I— I love you. I'm in-love with you ." He sniffled and at that Shakur had let a tear fall.

He flipped them over to where he was now on top and kissing him deeply— delivering slow strokes to hit Sincere's spot repeatedly. Sincere wrapped his legs around Shakur and pulled him closer as if it were possible for them to be any closer, physically and emotionally.

"You so fuçkin' beautiful baby." Shakur pecked his lips.

He then kissed his jaw, "So damn smart,"

"You deserve the world," he kissed his neck.

Kissing his ear next, "You gone let me show you the world baby?" He whispered.

At this point Sincere couldn't stop the tears if he tried and it didn't make it any better that he felt Shakur's tears as well. "I want you to be mine Sincere— you gone be mine?" Shakur asked and pushed in him a little harder making Sincere gasp and dig his nails into his back— letting out a moan.

"I'm going to— oh baby," Sincere's mouth fell open when Shakur grabbed the headboard with one had and the other he grabbed his dick and rotated his hips jabbing at his spot each time.

"Let go for me baby— let me see your pretty ass cum,"

Sincere legs shook and as soon and the demand left Shakur's mouth he had came right on his chest, "Such a good boy,"