3. Welcome to your Hero Academia

It was now the day after the UA entrance exam. Ken was super tired after the exams were done so he ended up sleeping a little later than usual.

Julie: Ken, it's time to wake up!

Ken: Give me five minutes...

Julie: Your UA results came in.

After hearing that bit of news, Ken immediately wakes up and gets off his bed.

Ken: Where is it?!

Julie: Wow...guess that was all it took to get you off that bed.

Ken: Gimme my results!!

Julie: You'll get them once you freshen up. Now go brush your teeth, young man.

Ken: deadpanned Yes, Ms.Yamamoto...

After finishing his breakfast, Julie finally gave Ken the letter that arrived from UA.

Ken takes off to his room with the letter in hand.

Julie: Tell me how you did!! And don't forget to tell your parents!!

Ken: I will!!

Ken quickly opens the envelope and finds a round device in it. The device which turned out to be some kind of projector projects a video in which All Might appears in a yellow formal attire.

 The device which turned out to be some kind of projector projects a video in which All Might appears in a yellow formal attire

All Might: I AM HERE AS A VIDEO PROJECTION!!

Ken: All Might?! But this is a letter sent by UA!!

All Might: You must be wondering, why am I in a video made by UA, that's because I'll be teaching in UA starting this year!!

Ken's eyes widen with shock and excitement upon hearing that. The Symbol Of Peace will actually be teaching the students in UA!!

Ken: That's so awesome!!

All Might: Young Tennyson, you could have done better in the written portion of the exam...but...your performance in the practical was nothing more than exceptionally amazing. The judges were very impressed by you. Especially at the end when you took down the zero pointer!!

[Flashback]

[UA Monitoring room]

Hero#1: This kid...he's strong...

A pro hero says while looking at a screen that shows Heatblast reverting to his human form after defeating the zero point robot.

Hero#2: That form...that's Heatblast. This boy possesses the same type of transformation type quirk that Ben 10,000 does. Must be a relative of his.

Mouse-dog thing: Examinee no.1115, Ken Tennyson. His quirk ''Omni quirks'' as he calls it, allows him to take on various forms, each with their own unique skill sets. Since his quirk is unstable, he uses the device on his wrist, which he calls the Omnitrix, to activate his quirk. He can utilize his transformations for a limited time of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the boy times out and watch enters a time out mode or a recharge mode for 2 minutes.