29. UA Students vs Hero Killer: Stain

Todoroki and Stain stood face to face. The dual haired teen readied his left side as Stain glared daggers at him.

"T-Todoroki...!! You too?!" Tenya muttered as he struggled to move.

"W-Why are you here?" A paralyzed Aoi asked.

"And are you using your flames?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"'Why?'...That should be my line." Shoto replied. "It a took me few seconds to think what Midoriya's message meant. All he did was share his location to all of his contacts. Midoriya would never do that unless there was some meaning behind his actions. You meant 'call for back up', didn't you?"

"Don't worry. In a minute or two, the pros will be here." Shoto said as he created a platform of ice to lift the paralyzed crowd to a higher level and out of his way.

Shoto then releases a torrent of flames towards Stain who jumps up and dodges. Stain then leaps of the wall next to him and tries to attack one of the paralyzed heroes but Shoto uses his ice and rounds them up behind him.

"All that talk about this guy on the news is true." Shoto said to the paralyzed crowd. "I won't let you kill them, Hero Killer!"

Stain doesn't respond as he prepares himself.

"Todoroki, don't let him cut you!!" Aoi said to the dual haired teen. "If he licks your blood, you'll end up like the rest of us!! Keep your distance from him and keep him occupied until his quirk wears off on one of us!! Then we'll take him out together!"

"Copy that." Shoto replied.

Stain then throws a knife at Shoto who barely dodges it by jerking his head towards his right. However, the knife manages to graze Shoto below his left eye. 

"You've got some nice friends, Ingenium." Stain commented as he swung Aoi's sword at Shoto's head. But Shoto put up a block of ice just in time to block the attack.

Stain looks up briefly at something. Shoto does the same as his eyes widen with surprise.

"His sword! He threw it at the same time as swung his other one at me!!" Shoto frantically thought to himself. Stain then gets in front of Shoto quickly and prepares to lick his blood but Shoto uses his flames to force Stain to back away.

"That was close!" Shoto said to himself. "With every move he makes, he draws in closer by two or three strides. This guy...He's strong!!"

"Why...Why are you two...? Please stop...!" Tenya begged his friends. "I'm the one who inherited my brother's name...I have to do it...!! It has to be me!!"

"Inherited? That's funny." Shoto replied as he made a spiky wall of ice. "The Ingenium I saw didn't have that look on his face. I know there must be all sorts of stuff going on in your family behind the scenes."

"Todoroki...!" Izuku muttered before realizing he could move his body again.

Stain cuts up the wall of ice into little pieces with his two swords.

"Attempting to block the view of an opponent who's faster than you...How utterly stupid!" Stain commented.

"We'll see about that!!" Shoto replied as he prepared his left only for Stain to stab Shoto's left arm with multiple daggers.

Stain then jumps up and prepares to bring his two swords down on Shoto.

"You're good...But you rely on your quirk too much!!" Stain said as he descended back down.

Before Stain could stab Shoto, Izuku jumps off of the walls around them and grabs a hold of Stain's scarf; dragging the Hero Killer down as Izuku descended back to the ground.