19. A Battle Between Former Friends

The next couple of matches end with quick wins. Fumikage gets an overwhelming victory against Momo, Tokio wins against Eijiro by sending him flying out of bounds.

Ken was on his way to congratulate Tokio on his victory when he heard Shoto speaking to his no good father.

"You're in my way." Shoto said as he walked past his father.

"Your behavior has been nothing but disgraceful, Shoto." Endeavor replied. "If you had used your left side, you could've easily won the obstacle race and cavalry battle. You could have even crushed Ben 10,000's boy. Your resistance is childish and bothersome. Stop messing around already. And fulfill your purpose."

Shoto continues to walk past his father. Growing angrier with each sentence he says.

"Do you hear me, boy?! You're different from your siblings!! You are my greatest masterpiece!!" Endeavor yelled.

"Is that what you came to say to me, you bastard?" Shoto growled. "I'll win using only mom's power...! I will never use YOUR power in battle!"

"Even if it works for you right now, in time you'll see the limits of that power!" Endeavor replied.

[Back at the stadium]

"Sorry to keep you waiting, folks!!" Mic announced. "Next up, is these two!!"

"Class 1-A's cheerful gravity girl and the one I'm personally rooting for...OCHAKO URARAKA!!" Mic announced as said girl enters the arena looking nervous.

"Versus the boy with ice cold personality who got into the hero through recommendations...SHOTO TODOROKI!!" Mic announced as said boy walked in with his bangs covering his eyes.

"BEGIN!!" Midnight announced.

Immediately, Ochako charges towards Shoto who does not even attempt to dodge the assault.

"Looks like Ochako's going on the offence!!" Mic commented.

"Sorry..." Shoto growled under his breath before releasing a powerful ice attack that not only freezes Ochako in place but creates a giant ass glacier that releases a slight tremor in the stadium.

Noticing how Ochako isnow unable to move, Midnight declares Shoto the winner, allowing him to move on to the block B semi finals where Tokio Aoi awaits him.

[30 minutes later]

"Alright people!! It time for the block A semi finals to commence!!" Mic announced making the crowd excited. "First up we've got Izuku Midoriya against Katsuki Bakugo!! So Ben, who do you think will win this one?"

"Kind of hard to tell." Ben replied. "They both are skilled in their own right. It's anyone's game in my opinion.

[At the locker room with Izuku]

Izuku sat on the desk trying to calm his nerves before his match as he remembered the torment Katsuki put him through over the years.

"Still trying to be a hero even though you're quirkless?"

"YOU'RE QUIRKLESS!! WHAT CAN YOU EVEN DO?!"

"You know, if you want a quirk so badly, you should just take a swan dive off the roof and pray you get one in your next life."

"Looks the time to fight Kacchan has come..." Izuku said to himself before he hears the door opening and sees Ken along with Ochako and Tenya enter. "Yo."

"Hey, guys. What're you all doing here?" Izuku asked.

"We're here to calm your nerves." Ken simply replied. "I know about your history with that Katsuki guy and I'm pretty sure you're nervous to fight him."