32. The Curse Of The Omnitrix

"Summer break is approaching quickly." Aizawa said to his class. "But of course, don't think you all can relax for a whole month."

"Wait...Could it be...!" The class gasped.

"Summer training camp." Aizawa announced. "You'll all be having a summer training camp in the woods."

"ALRIGHT!!!" The class exclaimed in unison.

"Test of courage!" Mina exclaimed.

"Lots of fireworks!!" Tsuyu added.

The class immediately start chattering among themselves until Aizawa gives them his iconic death glare.

"However." Aizawa glared. "Should any of you fail the final exams...Then you're stuck in summer school. In remedial hell."

"Alright everyone, let's do our best!!" Kirisima said to the entire class.

As the day went on, the students conversed about their performances in the previous tests. Some of them scored really high like Ken and Itsuka who cracked the top 8 and some of them didn't do that well like Aoi who despite his impressive combat prowess, ranked 15/20 in the entire class. Momo decided to help out a few students with their studies for the written tests part but completely doubted herself when it came to the practical portion. Ken was confident he'd ace the practical. A little too confident. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by a certain orange haired girl.

Lunch time rolled around and everyone ate peacefully until Neito Monoma from class B decided to ruin class A's meal time.

"I heard you all encountered the hero killer! The ways you've all been basking in the spotlight have only increased since the sports festival. The thing is you haven't been grabbing the attention in the form of people's expectations but rather in the form of trouble!" Neito said to class A, irritating them to their core. "Ya know, it's kinda scary. One day, we might get caught up in the trouble you guys seem to brew up out of the blue and we'll be hurt. So scary I-"

A green flash of light interrupts Neito as an orange furry arm grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NEITO MONOMA!  IF YOU DON'T BOOK IT RIGHT NOW, THE RATH IS GONNA SMACK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR HEAD WILL END UP RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR ASS!! THEN THE RATH WILL FIX YOU RIGHT BACK UP ONLY FOR ME TO DO IT AGAIN! ONLY, THE SECOND TIME WILL HURT A LOT MORE!!!" Rath yelled to Neito. "NOW GET OUTTA HER BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!"

A frightened Neito Monoma immediately takes his leave, not wanting to incur Rath's wrath

Rath taps the dial of his Omnitrix and returns to his human form. "Glad that's over with."

"Thanks for that. If he kept talking for any moment longer I would've Karate chopped him." Itsuka  replied before resuming her meal.

"It's no biggie." Ken replied as he receives a text on his phone from his dad. "What does dad want?"