10. Rescue Tria- Wait its not?

It's a nice and peaceful Wednesday morn-

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't even think about making a move!!"

Never mind. It's a chaotic Wednesday morning as a villain is holding a family of three hostage.

"'Cuz if you do, this lovely innocent family pays the price for your lack of cooperation!!" the villain said to the heroes who had taken a beating from him.

"You're charged with serial larceny and murder, Vihara Headgear!!" Mount Lady yelled as she held her right shoulder.

"He's strong and fast!! Try anything to keep him close!!" Kamui Woods added as lied on the ground.

"Heroes please save us!! If not the two of us, then please save our daughter!!" the mother yelled out.

"HAVE NO FEAR, FAMILY!!" a certain blonde hero yelled out as he charged towards Vihara. "Missouri SMASH!!" All Might yelled as he performed a chop attack at Vihara's head and rescued the family. "FOR I HAPPENED TO PASS BY ON MY WAY TO WORK!!"

"WHOA!! ALL MIGHT!!" the crowd cheered for their Symbol of Peace.

[Elsewhere in Musutafu]

A child is about to be hit by a truck.

"KENTA!!" the boy's mother yelled out in horror.

Before the truck could make contact, a red blur swoops down and in a green flash of light, the truck is stopped by a large figure who held the truck back with its bare hands.

The boy looks up to see his savior and along with the rest of the people present there, his eyes widen in shock, surprise and awe as a huge smile graces his face.

"YOU OK, KID?" the savior asked, receiving a yes in the form a nod from the boy.

"ALRIGHT, I'M OFF THEN!!" the hero said as in a green flash, a red blur takes off into the sky.

[UA High, 12:50 PM]

"For today's hero basic training, it was decided that you'll be supervised by three instructors today. Consisting of me, All Might and one other instructor." Aizawa explained to the class with usual tired tone and deadpan expression.

"3 instructors...must be a special class..."  Ken rationalized.

"Um, sir? What will we be doing today?" Hanta asked with raised hand.

"Today you'll be the heroes everyone need whether in a flood or an earthquake. It's rescue training." Aizawa replied as he held up a card with the word "RESCUE" written on it.

"Rescue training. Sounds difficult." Deki stated.

"Dude, that's the real job of a hero!! I'm chomping at the bit!!" Eijiro added.

"If it's a flood then that's where my abilities will shine the most." Tsuyu added.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to you whether or not you want to wear your costume. Some of your costumes aren't adapted for the task at hand, after all." Aizawa explained.

[Outside]

"Alright, everyone!! Please move in an ordered sequence inside the bus!! No pushing, each other!!" Itsuka explained to the class as she stood outside the bus with a whistle in her hand.

After everyone boards the bus, they start driving towards their destination. 

"Hey Midoriya. I usually say what's on my mind." Tsuyu said breaking the silence.

"S-Sure, what is it Asui?" Izuku asked.

"Call me Tsuyu. Your quirk reminds me of All Might." Tsuyu bluntly stated, making the greenete nervous which doesn't go unnoticed by Ken.