35. Lucky Girl's Disciple

"You guys...I'm looking forward to all your summer stories...!" Mina cried alongside the other students who failed.

"Come on, guys! There could be a last minute twist!" Izuku replied.

"Midoriya...If you say that you'll jinx it...! Those who fail the exam, don't get to go to summer camp and will be in summer school! And we never cleared the practical! If you don't get that then your own level is sub-monkey, you bastard!" Kaminari replied as poked Izuku's eyes with his fingers.

"Calm down, man." Sero said to Kaminari. "I'm not exactly in the green either. Thanks to Aoi, my team technically cleared it. All I did was sleep. So, I'm pretty sure that I'm screwed too."

"If you're gonna show us pity then give us more than that why don't ya?!" Kaminari yelled.

"If you guys trained hard enough, you wouldn't have failed." Itsuka chimed in with Ken and Aoi by her side.

"When the bell rings take your seats!" Aizawa stated as he entered the class leading to all the students taking their seats. "Morning. About your final exams...I hate to say that some of you have failed. And as such...Everyone's going to camp!"

"A LAST MINUTE TWIST!" Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Sato exclaimed.

"At least no one butchered the written exam. For the practical, Sato, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero failed." Aizawa announced to the class, confirming Sero's prediction and depressing him. "For the exam, we villains left you a way to win while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for you. If we didn't then you guys wouldn't last more than 2 minutes against us."

"So when you said you were going to crush us..." Aoi asked.

"It was to corner you. The summer camp is meant for training. So, the students who failed need it the most. It was a logical ruse!" Aizawa announced to the class with his uncomfortable looking grin.

AFTER SOMETIME

"Well, I'm just glad that everyone gets to go!" Ojiro said to a group of students.

"A one week boot camp, huh..." Tenya muttered.

"Looks like we're gonna need a lot of stuff..." Izuku stated.

"I don't have a bathing suit. Definitely need to pick one up." Kaminari added.

"In that case, why don't we all go shopping tomorrow? We don't have any classes, after all!" Mina suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Kaminari replied.

"Bakugo, ya coming?" Kirishima asked Katsuki.

"Like hell I am!" Katsuki replied.

"You should come too, Todoroki!" Izuku said to Shoto.

"Sorry but I visit my on holidays." Shoto replied.

"Are you three coming?" Ochako asked Itsuka, Ken and Aoi.

"No, actually." Itsuka replied.

"Yeah, same here." Aoi and Ken replied unanimously.

"Why not?"

"Well that's because we're leaving for America tomorrow." Itsuka replied.

"Yup." Ken and Aoi added as they realized something.

"Why are you coming?" Ken asked Itsuka.

"I gave some thought to the whole magic thing your dad mentioned and decided to go through with it." Itsuka replied.

"Oh. Welcome to the club." Ken replied as he remembered reading an email in the morning.

EARLIER IN THE DAY