16. RACE FOR THE TOP!!

"You're free to do whatever you want as long as you follow the course!!" Midnight announced. "Racers gather in front of the start line!!"

The students soon gathered at the start line and took their stances. Izuku, Tokio and Tenya kneeled down and took a runner's stance while Ken hovered his right index finger above the Omnitrix.

"Let's get this party started!!" Midnight announced as she raised her arm.

[With Julie]

"ON YOUR MARKS...!!"  Midnight started on Julie's TV, who sat with her husband and pet to enjoy the show.

[The Tennysons and Levins in Bellwood]

"It's starting!! Hurry up!!" Devlin yelled as Gwen, Kevin and Kai joined him.

"GET SET...!!"  Midnight announced on their TV.

[Back at the stadium]

"The tunnel is awfully narrow how will everyone- Oh, I get it... Clever..."  Ken mused as he stared at the exit tunnel of the stadium.

"GOOOOOO!!!" Midnight yelled before all the students took off.

Immediately the students start pushing and shoving each other. As Kenny ran, he activated his Omnitrix and started scrolling through his aliens. However, just as he was about slam down on his Omnitrix, he gets elbowed in the face.

"Hey...!" Ken exclaimed as he's elbowed once more. "Damn it...at this rate I can't reach the Omnitrix...!!"

As Ken tries to reach the Omnitrix, he suddenly feels the temperature drop. Ken then looks ahead and sees frost forming on Shoto's right side.

"Oh great...this guy's probably going to use that move he used against Itsuka's team during the combat training..."  Ken thought to himself as he was finally able to reach the Omnitrix. "Finally...!!"

Shoto, without any warning, freezes everyone in place as he dashed forward.

"Sorry, but this race is mine." Shoto muttered as he took the lead.

"You're too naive, Todoroki!!" Momo exclaimed as she created a metal pole to jump forward alongside all of class 1-A.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY THAT EASY, HALF AND HALF BASTARD!!" Katsuki yelled as he thrust himself forward with his explosions.

"Did you seriously think we wouldn't see that coming?" Tokio said as his eyes glowed blue.

"Wow!! It would appear that the entirety of class A dodged that attack!!" Present Mic announced.

"Looks like more people from outside of class 1 A made it past my move..." Shoto muttered to himself as he saw students of class B and general studies emerging from the tunnel. "But where are you two? Midoriya...? Tennyson...? I won't be surprised if Midoriya didn't make it out but was I overestimating you, Tennyson?"

Suddenly, a certain green haired boy passes Shoto with incredible amount of speed which surprises him and the rest of 1-A except for Tokio and Ken. Upon looking carefully, the boy is also emitting turquoise electricity from his body.

 Upon looking carefully, the boy is also emitting turquoise electricity from his body