33. Final Exam Time!

Ben Tennyson had dropped quite the shocker in front of all the students of class 1-A. If Ken Tennyson were to lose his battle against the legendary Hero of Heroes, the former would lose his powers.

"Vilgax is a terrifying foe. This is the kind of pressure you'll be feeling while fighting him. I'm sorry, this is harsh but this is the best possible way I can have you experience a Vilgax level opponent and knock your overconfidence down a peg or two." Ben thought to himself before walking past the teachers and to his designated battle ground.

Aizawa simply looks back at Ben as he remembered they're conversation one week ago.

ONE WEEK AGO

"You want to test your son during the final exams?" Aizawa asked in slight shock as Ben stood in front of him in the faculty room. "I'm afraid, I can't do that. Even if you are a powerful pro...For a parent to test their own child in a term end exam is just not possible."

"I don't plan on going easy on Kenny." Ben replied. "Can't you talk it over with Nezu or something?"

"Why do you want to test Tennyson anyway? Is Present Mic not good enough?" Aizawa asked once more.

"I'm not saying Mic is not good enough. It's just...Let's just say I'm trying trying to better prepare my son for the future." Ben replied.

"That's not very convincing." Aizawa retorted.

"Come on, man." Ben pleaded.

"I'll see what I can do..." Aizawa sighed before looking at Ben suspiciously.

PRESENT DAY

Aizawa clears his throat, catching the attention of the class as begins explaining how the exam will go.

"Each team will fight a pro hero in a designated battle zone. You can pass the test in 2 different ways: You can either handcuff the teachers with these cuffs or pass through the escape gate on the other end of each battle zone." Aizawa explained.

"Escape gate? Is it really okay to run?" Mina asked.

"Yes. It is completely okay!" Nezu replied. "At times, pro heroes come across villains that are too much for them to handle themselves. In those scenarios instead of trying to fight an uphill battle, it is better to retreat and call for back up."

"Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida and Aoi; you should know this very well." Aizawa said to the four of them, clearly talking about the Stain incident.

"Right." the four replied unanimously.

"This test is meant to simulate an IRL battle. So please think of us as the villains." Thirteen announced to the class.

"Will we really be able to win against the teachers?" Momo asked.

"WE KNEW YOU'D THINK THAT SO WE CAME UP WITH A HANDICAP!" All Might replied as he took out some weights.

"Weights?" Itsuka asked.

"THESE WEIGHTS WERE DESIGNED BY MEI HATSUME! THEY'LL ALLOW US TO PUT ON HALF OF OUR OWN WEIGHT!! THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU A FIGHTING CHANCE AGAINST US!" All Might replied as he put the weights on. "SHOOT! THESE ARE HEAVY!"

"Furthermore. This is only for Tennyson and Kendo." Aizawa added. "Ben 10,000 will not be using these weights due to the nature of his transformation quirk. That is why, he'll limit himself to only 5 forms in the exam."

"5, huh?" Itsuka thought to herself.

"You're not going to be using your full power? You looking on down me, All Might?" Katsuki growled as usual.