25. climaX

"Get back here!!" Ra'al yelled as tried to catch Grey matter with his tendrils that were generating from his fingers. "Ra'aul!! Take off! Now!"

Ra'aul does just that which surprises Grey Matter as he needed to get off the ship ASAP.

"Sorry, man! I got a world to save! I don't have time for this!!" Grey Matter replied before tapping his dial and transforming into XLR8 and dash off.

"That brat...!!" Ra'al muttered. "Ra'aul! Do you have a visual on the boy?! He got away!"

"He's supposed to be weaker than his father! And you still let him escape?!"

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!" Ra'al replied.

Back in the control room, Ra'aul goes through all the surveillance cameras placed through out the ship to spot the Kincelerian. "Damn it...!!"

"Well?" Ra'al asked Ra'aul.

"I can't find him. I don't have a visual." Ra'aul replied.

The yellow Highbreed is then alerted by the sound of an alarm which causes him to look towards the screen displaying the hangar bay.

AT THE HANGAR BAY

XLR8 had managed to find the control panel for the ship's hangar doors which he used to open said doors which is caught on the security cam, leading Ra'aul to inform Ra'al of his position.

"Time to get out of this place..." XLR8 muttered to himself before jumping off the flying ship and tapping the dial of his Omnitrix on his chest to transform into Terraspin. The young Geochelone Aerio switches to his fan mode to fly down back to the ground to support his dad.

WITH THE HIGHBREED

Ra'al arrives at the ship's control room.

"The boy escaped." Ra'aul informed his partner.

"We can't let him defuse our weapon. Otherwise, everything we've worked for will be for naught." Ra'al replied. "Put the ship on autopilot and help me take that brat and his father down."

"But if we're not able to defeat them in time, we'll die along with this planet!" Ra'aul reasoned.

"I'd rather die with them than those two undoing our plans!!" Ra'al yelled to his partner. "Don't forget why we're doing this. All of this is to avenge what our species lost. Our purity! If you're not willing to sacrifice yourself for the success of this mission...Then you're just as pathetic as the rest of those fools back home! Tell me, do you not feel sickened by what Tennyson did to us?"

"Of I course, I do!" Ra'aul replied.

"Then help me complete this mission!!"

Ra'aul then proceeds to press a blue button on the control panel which causes an opening to appear on the ceiling and presses another to put the ship on autopilot. The two Highbreeds then spread their wings and take off into the skies and after Terraspin.

Ra'al: